Match Buildup Team for Rovverham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holland will play. So will Taylor.Fosu to be rested. Rest as you would expect. Browne on for Sykes and Kelly for Branagan second half.
Mackie to shithouse last 10.

Eastwood
Long Dickie Mouse Ruffels
Brannagan Gorrin Baptiste
Sykes Taylor Browne

Holland, Moore, Stevens, Fosu, Mackie, Kelly, U23
I am thinking that but Fosu for Sykes.
As somebody suggested yesterday with two solid full backs, KR is able to play two attacking wide men.
Holland to come on later in the game

Will depend on the match fitness of our new signings imo. But assuming general sharpness, I would with:

Easty
Long Dickie Mousinho Ruffs
Gorrin
Baptiste Kelly
Browne Taylor Fosu

if CB’s not 100% I don’t want to risk him, this game is important but the second half of this season in its entirety is more important. Could also do with keeping him out of the limelight for as long as possible..!

Fosu still starts for me, he scored in his last game so hopefully will have rediscovered that scoring touch and is likely to benefit from having another dangerous and quick wide player on the pitch who splits the focus of the opposition.

Eastwood
long, dickie, mous, Ruffles
gorrin, branagan, Baptiste, Brown
holland
Taylor

subs. Stevens, Moore, Fosu, Mackie, agyei, Kelly, sykes,

I am thinking that but Fosu for Sykes.
As somebody suggested yesterday with two solid full backs, KR is able to play two attacking wide men.
Holland to come on later in the game
Yeah I think Fosu will play if KR doesn't think he's as burnt out as some might think, and I think Browne will start over Holland because he will be more integrated with the squad.

Yeah I think Fosu will play if KR doesn't think he's as burnt out as some might think, and I think Browne will start over Holland because he will be more integrated with the squad.

The goal against Hartlepool may have reinvigorated Fosu which will see him start, imo, and we had no game midweek, coupled with the players having Monday and Tuesday off.

Will depend on the match fitness of our new signings imo. But assuming general sharpness, I would with:

Easty
Long Dickie Mousinho Ruffs
Gorrin
Baptiste Kelly
Browne Taylor Fosu

if CB’s not 100% I don’t want to risk him, this game is important but the second half of this season in its entirety is more important. Could also do with keeping him out of the limelight for as long as possible..!

Fosu still starts for me, he scored in his last game so hopefully will have rediscovered that scoring touch and is likely to benefit from having another dangerous and quick wide player on the pitch who splits the focus of the opposition.

100% agree on that team, if CB fit give him a good 65/70 minutes then put Kelly on

I think it would be unfair on any of the players to be dropped as they have done brilliantly.

Even if tired I'm not sure that Fosu would appreciate immediately being tested.

Gradually bring the new players in as needed.

Have Holland, Browne and Kelly on the bench and bring them on earlier than usual.

I think it would be unfair on any of the players to be dropped as they have done brilliantly.

Even if tired I'm not sure that Fosu would appreciate immediately being tested.

Gradually bring the new players in as needed.

Have Holland, Browne and Kelly on the bench and bring them on earlier than usual.
Edit: rested not tested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom