Long Dickie Mousinho Ruffels
Brannagan/Kelly Gorrin Baptiste
Holland Taylor Fosu

Eastwood
Long Dickie Mousinho Ruffels
Brannagan Gorrin Baptiste
Sykes Taylor Fosu

Bench: Stevens, Moore, Jones, Kelly, Holland, Hall, Mackie
Go all out for Rotherham, any changes required should be used against Ipswich.

Though with the caveat that match fitness is paramount, so Holland and Kelly start on the bench.

I thought it needed four bookings for teams starting in round one?
Think the rules changed this season, not seen Dickie's suspension comfirmed officially yet mind:

The FA's Essential Information For Players for 2019-20 definitely says 4 yellows before suspension for teams entering in the first round proper, ie us.

Rob Dickie booked at Walsall and against Hartlepool so I think he will be suspended for the next FA cup match for two yellows in the compitition

Haven’t they got suspensions and injuries in their defence, go for them from the start with Taylor.

Rob Dickie booked at Walsall and against Hartlepool so I think he will be suspended for the next FA cup match for two yellows in the compitition
but as previously mentioned you need 4 yellows in the FA Cup for a suspension, if you started in the first round as we did.

Think it’ll be-

Easty

Long - Dickie - Mous - Ruffs

Baptiste - Gorrin - Brannagan

Sykes - Taylor - Fosu
Stevens, Moore, Kelly, Holland, Browne + 2

Please...no Mackie in the starting line-up. I realise he has his merits (particularly as a sub if things need shaking up) but he isn't going to contribute with a goal or assist.

He was part of the problem in the first half last Saturday, giving up cheap off-sides and seemingly unable to control the ball.

Eastwood
Long Dickie Mouse Ruffels
Brannagan Gorrin Baptiste
Sykes Taylor Browne

Holland, Moore, Stevens, Fosu, Mackie, Kelly, U23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom