Team for Pompey

Well, apparently the league cup, as far as KR is concerned is 'irrelevant' .... all the decent performances put in for tuesday nights WIN, by the 8 squad players who were called in for first team duty, it seems count for nothing , as he already had picked the team for Pompey ! ...as another poster has already said, we'll find out soon enough (tomorrow!) :oops:
Not sure that taking everything said so literally helps?
I am sure that he will try and pick the best team based on injuries and games played.
Let's hope Hanson Henry and Holmes are fit

Not sure that taking everything said so literally helps?
I am sure that he will try and pick the best team based on injuries and games played.
Let's hope Hanson Henry and Holmes are fit

Triple H is gonna get ya!

May be presuming a little but just because he has said the team for the next game is sorted does not mean that he cannot change it during the intervening 5 days. Hope he finalises it based on the latest performances and who is to say the team on Tuesday is not the one he had in mind anyway.

I’m just hoping after KR’s comments after Tuesday’s game, that it meant he’d already decided to play some of the players who came in and did a better job then in the two previous games.

For example, you’d like to think that Browne would start, and that Mousinho, Norman and Henry, if fit should be in the starting line up after their performances, but that’s definitely not the way it came across though. Having said that, now that KR has had a chance to engage his brain he’ll hopefully make the right/logical decision.

Back
Top Bottom