taxing times

Sarge

God like member
After completing and submitting my 2018-19 tax returns online this morning, I find myself slightly sympathising with OUFC financial department re HMRC bills, as in if OUFC financial department have to go through the systematic hoop jumping workout, taking near on an hour just to access self assesment on government tax website, including awaiting emails, codes sent by text and the like, as Ive had the misfortune to have to do earlier, .... if that long winded, all round the houses to access the relevant website section process has to be repeated every few months, perhaps HMRC should afford a bit more leeway as their, (HMRC) own requirements to merely access their site are not easy or straightforward to implement.

Still, all done n dusted now, my tax returns, so Im giving myself the afternoon off

Last edited:
After completing and submitting my 2018-19 tax returns online this morning, I find myself slightly sympathising with OUFC financial department re HMRC bills, as in if OUFC financial department have to go through the systematic hoop jumping workout, taking near on an hour just to access self assesment on government tax website, including awaiting emails, codes sent by tax and the like as Ive had the misfortune to have to do earlier, .... if that long winded, all round the houses to access the relevant website section process has to be repeated every few month, perhaps HMRC should afford a bit more leeway as their, (HMRC) own requirements to merely access their site are not easy or straightforward to implement.

Still, all done n dusted now, my tax returns, so Im giving myself the afternoon off
Thats what he is paid £50k+ a year to do........Poor b****r........

Back
Top Bottom