Taking Under 3 month old to an away game

Northstandboy

Owner
Staff member
Hey

Booked up for Plymouth away on NYD. Want to take the little one to the game (weather depending).

Has anyone taken a similar aged baby to a game before? Any tips?

Cheers

Yes, quite a few times.

Small nappy bag, snacks, milk, lots of layers,ear defenders, a toy or two... We also take a tablet and headphones if all else fails.

Even if you are going to have them on your lap having an extra seat is handy too.

Yes, quite a few times.

Small nappy bag, snacks, milk, lots of layers,ear defenders, a toy or two... We also take a tablet and headphones if all else fails.

Even if you are going to have them on your lap having an extra seat is handy too.
Hey

When i say 1 year i mean 3 month old. So he would literally be in a sling. I worry more about space and being wedged in a "rowdy" area.

Get in the ground early, you can sit where you want as we always do at away games so go to the back then all the crowd will be in front of you, and probably to the side as most of the “rowdyness” will be behind the goal. As said entertainment worthy of a 3 month old should be taken. Obviously you and Mrs ESB will only have one eye on the game. Usual travel kit for babies but you’ll know that by now ?

I have managed to stay away from any rowdy areas. People are usually very good when they see you with little'uns.

Back
Top Bottom