EPL Tail wagging the dog?!

Those clubs should return the sky money and play all there games at 3pm on a Saturday, see how happy the fans are with the teams they end up with.

Nothing worse than whining big club fans, most of them will be young enough to have never known any different, they want to win the league and be successful in Europe every year but are not willing to pay the cost for that success.

Those clubs should return the sky money and play all there games at 3pm on a Saturday, see how happy the fans are with the teams they end up with.

Nothing worse than whining big club fans, most of them will be young enough to have never known any different, they want to win the league and be successful in Europe every year but are not willing to pay the cost for that success.

I didn’t choose who I supported, I was (un)lucky my Dad’s an avid fan of a lower league team.

Just don’t really see how you can say that given the circumstances. My presumption is you’re saying - if you receive the TV money; you reap what you sow. But it’s the clubs that receive the money - not the fans.

Personally, I’ve got absolutely no sympathy whatsoever. They all love the $ £, Clubs, Players & Fans alike (plastics or otherwise). I will continue to follow the Yellows on Sat at 3 O’clock or Tuesday nights as I’ve done for the past nearly 50 years and long that may continue. In the down times, I will expect to watch unlimited Premier Football at say 3 hour intervals throughout the day. Such is my want as a long-standing Sky & BT customer, forgiving my sins as a regular contributor to the ongoing Premier League Cesspool. As such I expect and demand to be entertained for my money. Looking forward to having the choice of watching the likes of Liverpool v Man U at 2.00am etc etc.

Premier League W@nkers, the lot of them

Last edited:
Personally, I’ve got absolutely no sympathy whatsoever. They all love the $ £, Clubs, Players & Fans alike (plastics or otherwise). I will continue to follow the Yellows on Sat at 3 O’clock or Tuesday nights as I’ve done for the past nearly 50 years and long that may continue. In the down times, I will expect to watch unlimited Premier Football at say 3 hour intervals throughout the day. Such is my want as a long-standing Sky & BT customer, forgiving my sins as a regular contributor to the ongoing Premier League Cesspool. As such I expect and demand to be entertained for my money. Looking forward to having the choice of watching the likes of Liverpool v Man U at 2.00am etc etc.

Premier League W@nkers, the lot of them
Well said

Back
Top Bottom