Swindon

I’m sure I’ve heard before that they’ve never previouslyfailed to get promoted from the fourth division on the first attempt. Until now of course.

They have spent most of their s**t history in the fourth division so that can’t be true.

Have they? This would suggest otherwise (although it also seems to show my suggestion that they’ve always been re-promoted immediately on being in the fourth tier as not true).

cd0d866ec5cc38133eadc5f7a52b480b.jpg

Please please please can you superimpose our equivalent graph on top?

I’ll see what I can knock up in Microsoft Paint.

Agent Orange anyone? Hey, if we draw them in the League Cup they can "take" the One Bar again - scary ?

Now losing at home to Notts County, courtesy of a Kane Hemmings goal. It may even keep County up.

Now losing at home to Notts County, courtesy of a Kane Hemmings goal. It may even keep County up.

And send Sol Campbell’s Macclesfield down, including some Oxford related players.

Swindon 2-1 up now. Notts County seem doomed. They have to win and hope Macclesfield lose. 3 goal swing in the last few minutes?

Well done Sol Campbell. Got lots of ridicule (often for good reason) but he took on a tough job and took Macclesfield out of the relegation zone and safe. Good to see a black coach getting a chance and doing well - hope his career continues to go from strength to strength.

Well done Sol Campbell. Got lots of ridicule (often for good reason) but he took on a tough job and took Macclesfield out of the relegation zone and safe. Good to see a black coach getting a chance and doing well - hope his career continues to go from strength to strength.

Second black coach to save Macclesfield from almost certain relegation, after Paul Ince in 06/07

Back
Top Bottom