League One Swindon Town Relegated

I don't miss much about not working but it would be sweet to walk into my old office on Monday and greet the scummer who worked on the desk across from mine and was a pedantic piece of s**t with surprising keyboard skills.
You worked with @bazzer9461 ?!! (He's not a scummer)

To be honest I'm probably a minority with my view but I think its a shame they've gone down. We never got to attend both derby games and who knows when we will meet again. I got a couple of work mates who are Swindon and I will definitely miss the banter next season. It does show you how far they have fallen in the last 15 years and how much we have progressed, they were the stable league 1 club flirting with the playoffs where we were stuck in league 2 and the dark side of the conference.

To be honest I'm probably a minority with my view but I think its a shame they've gone down. We never got to attend both derby games and who knows when we will meet again. I got a couple of work mates who are Swindon and I will definitely miss the banter next season. It does show you how far they have fallen in the last 15 years and how much we have progressed, they were the stable league 1 club flirting with the playoffs where we were stuck in league 2 and the dark side of the conference.

You can banter with them when they lose to Barrow etc.

Well, I think it's very sad for them and I shall be telling my postie all about it on Monday morning. He'll be devastated, of course but I will do my level best to make him feel better. I can tell him all about all those wonderful grounds he might get to visit next season. And, of course I'll be here if he feels the need to come and unburden himself. (I might snigger a bit but, you know what I mean?)

Yes, you're in a minority. Of one.

f**k them. Did they feel sorry for us when we were relegated out of the league? No, they celebrated it, and that's what I'm doing tonight, with my only regret being that I wasn't among a nearly full Kassam Stadium crowd today, to celebrate it with several thousand other like minded people.

Once again, f**k them.

f*****g hell... Unless I'm very much mistaken, the MK Dons soundsystem was playing 'Another One Bites the Dust' at the end of their win over Swindon today!

🤣🤣🤣 This day can't get any better

The Swindon no.9 started their Satellite launch Programme with his shot in that.

So does the inevitable points deduction for going into the inevitable administration carry over to next season then?

What a tragedy that would be............ :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The nearest they might come to a derby might be Hereford. They can have a good fight on the trains that go the match.
I am sure we had trouble with Hereford when we played them many moons ago

Yes, you're in a minority. Of one.

f**k them. Did they feel sorry for us when we were relegated out of the league? No, they celebrated it, and that's what I'm doing tonight, with my only regret being that I wasn't among a nearly full Kassam Stadium crowd today, to celebrate it with several thousand other like minded people.

Once again, f**k them.

Sorry you fell for my sarcastic joke. 😜 I will be giving them work colleagues hell on Monday. They will wish the video of their fans burning our flag never existed.

Back
Top Bottom