League One Swindon Town Relegated

Is it possible for someone to write the name Steve Evans without the suffix of ‘Fat Bastard’?

Are you compelled to do it by some supernatural force or a threat against your family?

That’s because he is.

New name in the frame
He's been trying to get a managers job in England for years - always think of him when young black ex-players complain about not getting jobs - only a handful of former players walk into jobs, many white ex-pros like RF never get the nod either

He's been trying to get a managers job in England for years - always think of him when young black ex-players complain about not getting jobs - only a handful of former players walk into jobs, many white ex-pros like RF never get the nod either
What are his managerial credentials? Genuine question as I don't know if he's been assistant somewhere for many years and been part of a successful managerial team.

What are his managerial credentials? Genuine question as I don't know if he's been assistant somewhere for many years and been part of a successful managerial team.

Not much to write home about. A few months in Thailand (a while ago), a moderately successful spell in half a season in Australia (before COVID restrictions), and an unimpressive season in India.

The BBC link goes into that, not much experience really. Swindon do like a big name manager with no previous track record, so wouldn't discount this from happening. And he'd probably be cheap.

Must be a fair bit of property available in Wiltshire for him to do up for his portfolio.

We know there’s plenty in Swindon but one can only do so much to polish a turd there.

As someone else alluded to a big name (well sort of) will have no money as Power will tell him to wheel and deal speak to the bin dippers about bringing in a host of Liverpool youngsters then announce they are in partnership with Liverpool, like they did with Chelsea.

Well, they all have to start somewhere I suppose even if it is up the road!!😉😂

Back
Top Bottom