League One Swindon Town Relegated

I have friends who are scummers having worked there for 3 years They are 90 percent delightful people. The 10 percent football fan in them, they are the enemy.

It is wonderful news, and i have certainly enjoyed the bantz this morning. I must have woken up to 7-8 messages just stating "f**k off" :)

I have friends who are scummers having worked there for 3 years They are 90 percent delightful people. The 10 percent football fan in them, they are the enemy.

It is wonderful news, and i have certainly enjoyed the bantz this morning. I must have woken up to 7-8 messages just stating "f**k off" :)
.... a bit like a usual day on yellows forum for you then @greatunclekip ? ;) ;) ;)

I normally feel bad for clubs going through turmoil. But Swindon treated us like s**t when we went down to the conference, so f**k 'em and I hope they go down again next season.

To be honest it would have been really odd had they not given us s**t when we got relegated to the conference.

Feeling pity when swindon get relegated? No, no, no, no, no. NO.

0e5004fea9bb58274df883f75956d3a6.jpg

If we were a mid-table Championship club in a shiny new stadium while they rotted in the National League that would be very, very funny.
And drew them in the FA Cup although that would depend on them getting through R1 and R2 ...... oh, almost forgot the qualifying round(s).

Pleasing to see them relegated, but the feeling isn’t as funny as they’re in such a mess off the field. MySwindon supporting friends took the abuse I gave them well. In all honesty, I think they’re just hoping their club survives right now.

Pleasing to see them relegated, but the feeling isn’t as funny as they’re in such a mess off the field. MySwindon supporting friends took the abuse I gave them well. In all honesty, I think they’re just hoping their club survives right now.
No mercy @Didcotox, no mercy

Back
Top Bottom