League One Swindon on the brink

• Thread starter Deleted member 808
  • Start date
Looking at their lineup yesterday and I suspect they've got a decent enough starting 11 at the moment. I'm not sure if they have much beyond that right now but there is some right dross in that league so they'll probably be alright.

Which is a shame.

But to have been in the position they were in only a couple of weeks ago e.g. only a handful of players on the books and still produce a win is amazing annoyingly. I for one was surprised by there result.

But to have been in the position they were in only a couple of weeks ago e.g. only a handful of players on the books and still produce a win is amazing annoyingly. I for one was surprised by there result.

Scunthorpe are under a transfer embargo and finished just above the relegation places last season, so it's not exactly a giant killing. Just got to hope the FA stick it to the pigs.

Scunthorpe are under a transfer embargo and finished just above the relegation places last season, so it's not exactly a giant killing. Just got to hope the FA stick it to the pigs.
Surly the scum must be facing disciplinary action with all their shenanigans. If they don’t I would hope clubs who have been given s**t by the fa kick up a stink

They are at Cambridge on Tuesday, having been there yesterday, the two wingers Cambridge had should run them ragged, our boys had a job to stop them

Surly the scum must be facing disciplinary action with all their shenanigans. If they don’t I would hope clubs who have been given s**t by the fa kick up a stink
I can’t see the fa or the EFL doing anything to scum unfortunately they just don’t have the balls or the competence

I can’t see the fa or the EFL doing anything to scum unfortunately they just don’t have the balls or the competence
If that happens I hope Luton will look at this and maybe ask “ what happened with us ffs “

Do you think the fa or EFL will give two
shits what Luton think about something that happened years ago
FA and EFL administrators wouldnt waste one s**t never mind two on what anyone thinks - as long as they jump through hoops when Sky tell them to, all is good in their (paid for by sponsors) world, and bollox to everyone else

FA and EFL administrators wouldnt waste one s**t never mind two on what anyone thinks - as long as they jump through hoops when Sky tell them to, all is good in their (paid for by sponsors) world, and bollox to everyone else
Surely Luton would have strong claims to sue the FA/EFL for loss of earnings that was due to what could be seen as excessive punishment if Swindon receive no punishment for similar/worse?

Surely Luton would have strong claims to sue the FA/EFL for loss of earnings that was due to what could be seen as excessive punishment if Swindon receive no punishment for similar/worse?
Heres hoping

Do you think the fa or EFL will give two
shits what Luton think about something that happened years ago
Why not they quite rightly got fucked over so why not the scum who have already been found guilty of money issues and got punished, they obviously haven’t learned so why not be punished again? f**k en that’s what I say.

Why not they quite rightly got fucked over so why not the scum who have already been found guilty of money issues and got punished, they obviously haven’t learned so why not be punished again? f**k en that’s what I say.
I don’t disagree I just know the fa and EFL are tinpot unfortunately

If they don’t take action, then it will set a precedent for all other clubs who will be able to cite Swindon as an example. You didn’t punish Swindon, so you can’t punish us.

If they don’t take action, then it will set a precedent for all other clubs who will be able to cite Swindon as an example. You didn’t punish Swindon, so you can’t punish us.
But your forgetting it’s the fa/EFL they make the rules up as they like so if they want to let scum get away with breaking the rules or derby getting relegated they will just give little fines but if they think f**k you bury Macclesfield they will Chuck you out the league

I think the fact that they didn't go into administration means that they will get away without a points deduction.

Back
Top Bottom