Support this Saturday

Bitching, moaning and negative comments won't be helpful to the team this Saturday. Be good to see and hear some passion from the first whistle!

Yes we all know the issues and the limitations of the team but we all need to try and get a result on Saturday so let's go for it both on and off the pitch..

COYY!
IMO alot of fans have been spoilt by the great 80's team. I know a mate (45) and his Dad who are both season ticket holders who cant stop moaning. I have stopped going with them. I started going 1989 so L1 mid/lower table is ok with me etc...

Are we the WHU of the lower leagues, living off past dreams, in a terrible stadium, not fit for footy, with "interesting" ownership structure?

Are we the WHU of the lower leagues, living off past dreams, in a terrible stadium, not fit for footy, with "interesting" ownership structure?

Difference being West Ham got their stadium for free!

The leech wants £15 million or whatever it is for an unfinished stadium!

We need to concentrate our energy in supporting our players on Saturday not slagging off Evans.

Not arguing against your point Arthur but had been thinking that Evans would give a decent focus for all the negativity!

Baby steps and all that.

Least WHU fans show some passion, lot of our fans seem to be in a fuckin coma and that's on a good day!

Oh and at least they have a club song unlike us :sneaky:

Not arguing against your point Arthur but had been thinking that Evans would give a decent focus for all the negativity!

Baby steps and all that.
IMO Evans is a talented lower league manager. Jamie Cook, played for him. Stated he was a very good man manager and a character. Players like to play for him.

One thing we don't want to do is give Marcus Maddison a reaction, he'll play like a cheat and roll around a bit.also like Maguire was in that he loves a reaction and being abused by fans .But just ignore him,otherwise he'll do what Graham Carey did to us and start shushing and pointing to their shirt when they score.

Only support we should give is to our players especially the ones lacking confidence like Mousinho and Eastwood.

Anything that annoys you just blame the ref and linesman or if steve evans start having a hissy fit then do what ever you like.

The morale of this is don't start booing any of our players for making a mistake. That's what ruins the confidence and we can't afford for that to get any lower now.

IMO Evans is a talented lower league manager. Jamie Cook, played for him. Stated he was a very good man manager and a character. Players like to play for him.

Yeah, probably exactly what we need. I've thought that at various points.

Doesn't stop him coming across as a grade A tosser and a pantomime villain might well be a useful distraction on a day like today!

Support today was Brill in the east stand. What was the messages displayed at the back of the stand held up by fans?

Said something like ‘No more excuses, let’s push things forwards’.

I remember the latter part particularly as I thought The Ultras has been replaced by The Streets. Always though Mike Skinner was a Birmingham fan...

Last edited:
ec7330c438791266f11ee85a17d36cbd.jpg
Thanks. I though it said that. It was a bit difficult to see where I was sitting in the east stand. Plus being wrapped up like a Michelin man made it difficult to move and turn at awkward angles ?

Yeah, probably exactly what we need. I've thought that at various points.

Doesn't stop him coming across as a grade A tosser and a pantomime villain might well be a useful distraction on a day like today!
I agree but an incredible track record and a character. I was impressed with his post match interview.

Difference being West Ham got their stadium for free!

The leech wants £15 million or whatever it is for an unfinished stadium!

And the West Ham owners actually believe it or not, support West Ham

Back
Top Bottom