League One Sunderland v Wednesday tonight

Orkney Islands Yellow

What are we hoping for? Draw? A Wednesday win to stop Sunderland pulling away or a Sunderland win to keep Wednesday away from the playoffs?

Personally, I'd like a Wednesday win to stop the top two pulling away.Screenshot_20211230-191326_BBC Sport.jpg

Last edited:
What are we hoping for? Draw? A Wednesday win to stop Sunderland pulling away or a Sunderland win to keep Wednesday away from the playoffs?

Personally, I'd like a Wednesday win to stop the top two pulling away.

A draw would be ideal.

Looks like Marvin Johnson now plays CB for Sheff Weds! Left side of a back 3, would imagine he's the one to target.

Personally, I'd like a Wednesday win to stop the top two pulling away.View attachment 7691

Inclined to agree with a Wednesday win. Can see them in the play offs but Sunderland look good for the autos to me. If we're serious etc....

Looks like Marvin Johnson now plays CB for Sheff Weds! Left side of a back 3, would imagine he's the one to target.

Bloody Hell.

Obviously Karl would have done it first had they been here together.

1-0 Sunderland.

Was offside by the replays.

So with Liam Palmer (a right-sided wing back / midfielder) and Marv (a left-sided wing back / midfielder) alongside him in the back 3, you have to suspect that Dunks is in for a torrid evening!
Off injured after 30mins, not a bad shout

Sheffield very poor and no where near play off candidates on that showing. Sunderland on the other hand will be up there unless the wheels fall off.

Sheffield very poor and no where near play off candidates on that showing. Sunderland on the other hand will be up there unless the wheels fall off.
Think the same of Wigan, I think the rest of us are playing for the playoffs

Think the same of Wigan, I think the rest of us are playing for the playoffs

I thought Rotherham were actually better then Wigan in the games we have played them. But I reckon one of them will be going up with Sunderland. Play offs is anyone's but I do feel we are better equipped then last year to make a go of them. Let's hope I'm wrong and we steam pass all of them in to the autos. 🙂

4-0 to Sunderland. Could be any number from now on.

Back
Top Bottom