Votes: 5 17.9%

Votes: 2 7.1%

Votes: 1 3.6%

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sarge

God like member
Got off to a poor start, shouldve been a pen to us, instead booked Bran' for diving ( he didn't appear to) then sunderland go up field and score poor decision making, hopelessly inconsistent - NO booking for the diving mackem , with zero contact from Holland, Taylor booked for being grabbed round the throat,, one of his assistant referees was equally poor.... was a bit, just a bit mind, more even in 2nd half , but still not a very good excuse of a referee - or a team of officials - 4 from me

Decent result that! Happy with a point there, and move on.

Need to get 3 points against Donny.

Haway the yellows.

Gets a 7 from me we`ve had better, had worse. Think the CB call was wrong but not much else.

We don`t need VAR ..... ffs its Div 3.

Terrible first 25 mins, pretty decent the rest of the game. One of the lino's was really awful though. Respectable 5 from a tough ground to ref at.

I liked him. 7 and I thought about an 8. He made some decisions that I disagreed with (obvs the penno), but I thought he handled things well, generally had a good grip of what was happening and was pretty consistent.
If we had referees of that competence every week I don’t think we’d go to the trouble of having a “rate the ref” thread on the forum.

So we obviously know the club ready every word written on this board, and adjust and set policy accordingly.

Is it the same with referees? If not, why not?

They really could learn a lot here.

I thought he was OK, given there was a bit of spiciness around and the "special" Sunderland fans. Case in point dealing with Taylor and their captain after their handbag session...let's things calm down, establishes facts with fourth official and then clearly deals with it. However, he did miss a bit on both sides...not sure the CamBran challenge was a penalty but nor do I think it was a dive either.

I thought he was OK, given there was a bit of spiciness around and the "special" Sunderland fans. Case in point dealing with Taylor and their captain after their handbag session...let's things calm down, establishes facts with fourth official and then clearly deals with it. However, he did miss a bit on both sides...not sure the CamBran challenge was a penalty but nor do I think it was a dive either.
Agreed and but definitely not a dive, a decision you can’t appeal .

Back
Top Bottom