League Cup Sunderland tickets at 25% discount

Im amazed at the number of seats that have now become available as the season ticket holders who didn't purchase tickets are now out for general sale

One of them will be mine, midweek against a League 1 team................ meh. ?
Actually its the 150 mile round trip, rolling home late and work the next day.... getting too old for that malarky.

Bit like Sarge me, even though I was an IT Officer for more years than I can remember I still prefer to rock up to the ticket office and speak to the people there, I then get what I want and not something I thought I had, plus it keeps the people employed in the office. Much prefer it this way.

Im amazed at the number of seats that have now become available as the season ticket holders who didn't purchase tickets are now out for general sale

By my reckoning there are currently about 1,200 season ticket holders seats showing as available, which I don't think is too bad at this stage of sales, with three weeks still left.

The system was showing approximately 6,900 home sales yesterday (assuming all season ticket seats shown as sold) and is now showing approximately 5,700 home sales. That's pretty good for just about a week of sales. I'd imagine that we'll end up somewhere around about the West Ham attendance. Many season ticket holders have been waiting to see if seats around them became available (for friends etc) before booking and may well now book other seats if they can't get friends sat next to their usual seats.

The club were quite pleased with early sales and expect a fair bit more activity now that all seats are available.

I genuinely can't believe this match isn't likely to sell out. Who cares who the opponents are, we're one win away from the quarter finals of a major cup competition!
its during half term too (isnt it?) ...that should add a few more to the total

I genuinely can't believe this match isn't likely to sell out. Who cares who the opponents are, we're one win away from the quarter finals of a major cup competition!
West Ham didnt sell out and that would have brought a few Premiership supporters along.
A 10000 crowd would he pretty good in my view

Before the West Ham game, my daughter was waiting for the players autographs when we met Jeremy Charles and Beano. I said that we had seen a 1986 wembley legend, a 2010 wembley legend, and joked about who the 2020 wembley legend would be!

I know it sounds cheesy, but I think the club could really play on our previous success to help generate more interest at this stage of the competition.

Clips from yesteryear, followed by clips from West Ham with a tagline #Future Legends followed by details of the game. Splash it all over Facebook/Twitter and we should easily get a load more through the gates.

Held off buying tickets as most of the seats in the two centre blocks in the east stand (18 & 19) were sold apart from single seats and the first two rows and I would rather be 5 or 6 rows from the back of the stand if possible so in the assumption that not all season ticket holders would be at the game I held off buying until today, I was quite surprised of just how many season ticket seats become available this morning, there were far more than I imagined so quickly bought 3 in row “T” right behind the goal..
Well happy....!

I get fed up queuing up behind people who's paper tickets don't scan properly because they've been festering in their sweaty pockets all afternoon.

My phone scans first time every time.

Season ticket holder who can’t make this game due to holiday. Not hugely surprised so many have become available tbh.

I’ve got to say the OUFC online ticket ordering system is generally one of the best I’ve seen, usually easy to use, you can zoom in and out to select the exact seats you want, and even look at a photo of the view of the pitch from wherever you’ve chosen! And then you can get it emailed directly to your phone so you don’t have to mess around with physical tickets... As an exile it’s absolutely brilliant

I think its great that the club embrace all methods of ticket purchase, so whatever methods suits you best you use.

Those season ticket holder having problems buying for others in their network need to ensure they have requested their permission by logging on, going to your network and following the instruction in the dropdown. The network member will get an email request and will have to log into their account to accept the request. Then when the next match you want to buy for your network comes up, I think you should be able to do so and assign the ticket to them. If they are season ticket holders their tickets will be showing as reserved on your account. There was a change earlier this year, because of new data regulations I think where you had to do this. I hope Ive got this right, feel free to correct what ive got wrong.

I think its great that the club embrace all methods of ticket purchase, so whatever methods suits you best you use.

Those season ticket holder having problems buying for others in their network need to ensure they have requested their permission by logging on, going to your network and following the instruction in the dropdown. The network member will get an email request and will have to log into their account to accept the request. Then when the next match you want to buy for your network comes up, I think you should be able to do so and assign the ticket to them. If they are season ticket holders their tickets will be showing as reserved on your account. There was a change earlier this year, because of new data regulations I think where you had to do this. I hope Ive got this right, feel free to correct what ive got wrong.
Yeap all totally correct

I have created email addresses for my six and two year old but somewhere along the line my own email address is registered to three different fan numbers so this has confused matters.

Our network is showing that we all have the ability to buy and allocate tickets for each other.

Yeap all totally correct

I have created email addresses for my six and two year old but somewhere along the line my own email address is registered to three different fan numbers so this has confused matters.

Our network is showing that we all have the ability to buy and allocate tickets for each other.
that’s simple then. you buy them this time and your 2 year old buys the next ones ?

Concur with Colin's figures.

As of 9.30am this morning (Friday 11th) I have total home sales at an estimated 5707 with 3943 seats left. So assuming Sunderland sell out their initial allocation of 1499, we are already at 7200+ with 18 days of sales left.

Appreciate the updates from yourself and @Colin B - I think they're very positive figures especially with more family sales closer to half term.

By my reckoning there are currently about 1,200 season ticket holders seats showing as available, which I don't think is too bad at this stage of sales, with three weeks still left.

The system was showing approximately 6,900 home sales yesterday (assuming all season ticket seats shown as sold) and is now showing approximately 5,700 home sales. That's pretty good for just about a week of sales. I'd imagine that we'll end up somewhere around about the West Ham attendance. Many season ticket holders have been waiting to see if seats around them became available (for friends etc) before booking and may well now book other seats if they can't get friends sat next to their usual seats.

The club were quite pleased with early sales and expect a fair bit more activity now that all seats are available.

Sales of home tickets now stand at 6,290 meaning about 600 sold in the last three and a half days. Also means we're now looking at 8,100 assuming Sunderland sell 1,800, and also on target for 10,000 plus, so similar to West Ham game.

It would be good if sales continue at 200 per day as this would mean a virtual sell out. Very promising. Let's now get some of these people along to League 1 games too.

Sales of home tickets now stand at 6,290 meaning about 600 sold in the last three and a half days. Also means we're now looking at 8,100 assuming Sunderland sell 1,800, and also on target for 10,000 plus, so similar to West Ham game.

It would be good if sales continue at 200 per day as this would mean a virtual sell out. Very promising. Let's now get some of these people along to League 1 games too.

Just did a count up and we've sold exactly 400 tickets since I posted 48 hours ago.

That's 8,500 attendance already achieved and 10,000 should be achieved with a bit to spare at this rate. Good going with two weeks still to go, might have to revise my estimate upwards in a few days if sales continue at this level.

Back
Top Bottom