League Cup Sunderland tickets at 25% discount

This is good to hear. The team deserves to play in front of a sold out crowd.

Very pleased. I know most of us would have paid the full price anyway (because that's what we do!) but, this way we get a deal and hopefully the club has given an incentive to those who came to the West Ham game to come again.
Another full house and Charlie in the directors box having his red trousers pulled down!

Surprised Sunderland agreed to this, but very happy. We should pack this out. A home tie against a team in the same division as us, for a place in the quarter finals of a major cup for the first time in... how many years?

The team have earned a big crowd and a bit of noise.

Good incentive by the club...deserves a full house

Good incentive by the club...deserves a full house
Agree.
My guess is 7000 to 8000 but I hope thay am am wrong by a long way.
It will be interesting to see how reducing prices makes a difference

Having read many criticisms on another thread re the club not going far enough to boost crowds this seems an excellent offer. Its a fairly big club, albeit in our division currently, its the 4th round and the team is performing superbly. Really hope there will be a big crowd ( min 9,000) and us regulars or ST holders will persuade others to come along.

Another way to increase the crowd is to see how many blunderland might shift

Having read many criticisms on another thread re the club not going far enough to boost crowds this seems an excellent offer. Its a fairly big club, albeit in our division currently, its the 4th round and the team is performing superbly. Really hope there will be a big crowd ( min 9,000) and us regulars or ST holders will persuade others to come along.
Exactly this.

Hopefully this will go some way in softening the financial blow to the handful of “loyal?” supporters who want a refund for the non-Bury fixture. Well done to Oxford & AFCS (Charlie included ?) and let’s fill the Breeze Block up and send them packing and march into the Q’s
COYY

It's even more than 25% off if you have a season ticket. For example, a £20 East Stand seat is £13 not £15.

Excellent deal.

Surely Sunderland will sell out their end, if they're such a big club as they claim to be. I'd hope for at least 9k

I've bought mine and a guest ticket. That guest came to Millwall and West Ham so I had to make sure they could come along again!! :)

Back
Top Bottom