League Cup Sunderland tickets at 25% discount

Too early to say really about sales until the unsold season tickets are released next Thursday when I will start the dot counting!!

Sunderland have been given 1499 seats as their 'initial allocation'. West Ham away attendance was actually 1513 although only reported (By West Ham) as 1247 in advance.

Well 4 bought here.

my Sis' got hers my Dad n my Nephews this morning
I got mine n my middle granddaughters* tickets this avo
so that's (another) 5

* 29th Oct is during half-term week, so shes allowed to go to football on a 'school' night

How are people buying guest tickets? It's telling me I have too many tickets selected (2), one for myself ST holder and one for a guest. As the seat next to my ST is sold I'm trying to get two adjacent seats somewhere else. Assuming they have to be a member.

How are people buying guest tickets? It's telling me I have too many tickets selected (2), one for myself ST holder and one for a guest. As the seat next to my ST is sold I'm trying to get two adjacent seats somewhere else. Assuming they have to be a member.
I went, in person, to the ticket office 'armed' with my oufc membership card and £25 cash ... 1 adult member ticket and 1 youngster ticket purchased with no problems

Sunderland have been given 1499 seats as their 'initial allocation'. West Ham away attendance was actually 1513 although only reported (By West Ham) as 1247 in advance.

We should have a big home attendance for this one - cheap, and the first time we've gotten to this stage in the League Cup for more than twenty years. With a great opportunity to progress to the quarters.

Away attendance? Not so sure. 500 mile round trip on a Tuesday night to a stadium you're going to visit later in the year, in the 4th round of a competition you were in the final of just six years' ago?
(for West Ham fans, it was at least close and a new ground).

Suspect Sunderland fans are only really interested in the league this year. Will be impressed if they sell out.

We should have a big home attendance for this one - cheap, and the first time we've gotten to this stage in the League Cup for more than twenty years. With a great opportunity to progress to the quarters.

Away attendance? Not so sure. 500 mile round trip on a Tuesday night to a stadium you're going to visit later in the year, in the 4th round of a competition you were in the final of just six years' ago?
(for West Ham fans, it was at least close and a new ground).

Suspect Sunderland fans are only really interested in the league this year. Will be impressed if they sell out.
Sunderland will sell their allocation easily

head to head statistics between the U's & train set are

7 wins
9 draws
16 defeats

majority of those matches were in old Division 2 now the championship between 1970-1999

weve played them 3 times in the FA Cup with a draw going to replay, and a win apiece

Never played them in the league cup

in more recent games 2018-19 and thia season so far, all 3 matches have been 1-1 draws

I do fancy the U's to win in the league cup.... with a few choruses of a choice chant, about moonshiners, aimed directly at a red trousered individual in the directors box, after the final whistle :sneaky:

head to head statistics between the U's & train set are

7 wins
9 draws
16 defeats

majority of those matches were in old Division 2 now the championship between 1970-1999

weve played them 3 times in the FA Cup with a draw going to replay, and a win apiece

Never played them in the league cup

in more recent games 2018-19 and thia season so far, all 3 matches have been 1-1 draws

I do fancy the U's to win in the league cup.... with a few choruses of a choice chant, about moonshiners, aimed directly at a red trousered individual in the directors box, after the final whistle :sneaky:

We'll be doing the chino kid a favour. Poor fella was distraught at losing twice at Wembley last year, so it will be an act of compassion to put him out of his misery early!!!

Phone the box office, they will sort out both yours and your guest tickets

Sunderland will sell their allocation easily

Respect to them if they do.

But they only took 964 to Accrington earlier in the competition. And that's less the half the distance to Oxford.

But they only took 964 to Accrington earlier in the competition. And that's less the half the distance to Oxford.
Theres lots of Mackem exiles south of Birmingham

You’d expect attendances to get larger the further into the competition you go though surely

excusing myself from a family holiday in wales for 24 hours for this game! wasn't going to miss it after the west ham game...

I was told the London Sunderland supporters club alone has over 600 members, so most of their support won't be travelling too far..

Can anyone give any advise on buying tickets for family members who are also season tickets... All permissions in my networks allow each other to buy tickets for each other yet each account is showing only 2 reserved tickets.

Back
Top Bottom