League Cup Sunderland tickets at 25% discount

We bought ours last night. Bit of a trek on a weekday evening but so was Bolton to be fair. Price reduction will make a difference.

Got mine last night, hope the place is packed for it!

just booked 6 tickets.....same lot that went to the West Ham game........might even tempt me back for more games ........... the site didnt want to sell me them tho....summat about more tickets than allowed?????? eh?? had to ring in the end ⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽;);)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)??????

My ST mate has bought mine( i am a Yellow Member) but he wanted to make sure i was sat next to him lol

just booked 6 tickets.....same lot that went to the West Ham game........might even tempt me back for more games ........... the site didnt want to sell me them tho....summat about more tickets than allowed?????? eh?? had to ring in the end ⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽;);)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)??????
Glory Hunter.

Ask if you can go in the smoking section

Having read many criticisms on another thread re the club not going far enough to boost crowds this seems an excellent offer. Its a fairly big club, albeit in our division currently, its the 4th round and the team is performing superbly. Really hope there will be a big crowd ( min 9,000) and us regulars or ST holders will persuade others to come along.

Also some really good ideas on that thread.

Fucked off! Went to book my seats and they are f*****g sold.
Could have booked nearly the whole row against Tranmere!!!?

Yes I am a season ticket holder and I have tried to buy me and mrs BR’s seats tonight.
Apparently, they were only reserved until this morning so...oh well!☹️

Yes I am a season ticket holder and I have tried to buy me and mrs BR’s seats tonight.
Apparently, they were only reserved until this morning so...oh well!☹️
Your seats are reserved until next Thursday (10th Oct) 9am. On the ticket website click the notification button, your seats should still be reserved for you. Mine is.

Apparently, they were only reserved until this morning so...oh well!☹
To access :
Click on “Account “
Click on “Ticketing”
Click on “Reserved seats”
BINGO

For West Ham ST holders could reserve seats for guests without them being in your network or members.
They now have to be registered.
Anyone know how to do this-I can only find a link to i-follow registration.

Back
Top Bottom