Sunderland Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but it’s also the deadline for paying your HMRC Self Assessment… Can’t say I’m feeling too flush!
least youre paying yours 'ontime' ;) ...... ! do my annual selfassesment tax return the day after the tax year ends, dont have to think about HMRC until the following April ;)

least youre paying yours 'ontime' ;) ...... ! do my annual selfassesment tax return the day after the tax year ends, dont have to think about HMRC until the following April ;)

And so do I, if they owe me money! The other way around, I leave it til late Jan.

Very unusual pattern of sales for the South Stand Lower for the Sunderland game.

93 tickets already sold for Block 1 (fence end) while by comparison only 6 have been sold for Block 8 (closest to the Oxford Mail Stand).

And Block 1 is actually selling the fastest of any in the ground (despite plenty of availability in areas with obviously better views)!

There were only 30 tickets per-sold in Block 1 for the Southend match on Boxing Day (out of a home attendance of approx 8,200) and only 1 seat sold for the all ticket Bristol Rovers match there days later. (I was sat above the block and it was empty apart from one fan and a few Oxford staff).

Would be well worth the club checking who is buying in this Block as it would be the obvious one for Sunderland fans looking for the ‘safest’ spot in the home sections.

Officially maybe, but unofficially , we all know what’s happening as the post from TCOK shows..

I hear that the club are coming with special measures for our north east visitors to make them feel more welcome. Ideas have been described by some close to it as cringeworthy and a waste of time. I wonder what they could be?

Abe as you’re close to the club and tvp involving oxford. Where are they planning on parking the 20 Sunderland coaches bearing in mind the barrier will be placed across the outside of the north stand?

Will In impact on the usual car parking oxford fans use? Will oxford fans be prevented from taking his route back to their cars?

Officially maybe, but unofficially , we all know what’s happening as the post from TCOK shows..

I hear that the club are coming with special measures for our north east visitors to make them feel more welcome. Ideas have been described by some close to it as cringeworthy and a waste of time. I wonder what they could be?

Abe as you’re close to the club and tvp involving oxford. Where are they planning on parking the 20 Sunderland coaches bearing in mind the barrier will be placed across the outside of the north stand?

Will In impact on the usual car parking oxford fans use? Will oxford fans be prevented from taking his route back to their cars?

It doesn’t show that at all . Only if u want it to.

I’ll let you know about the coaches, but as u said the other day the safety meeting hasn’t taken place yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
What does it look like to you then?

Also, calling me by name, a little personal and over the top, no? Little bit weird as well but what ever turns you on.

Anyway, back to the points. Do let us know what happens with the meeting today. An update on the parking of the 20 coaches would be good as well.

Also take the hint on Twitter. No need to keep requesting to follow me when it’s clear It’s not going to happen . [emoji106]

What does it look like to you then?

Also, calling me by name, a little personal and over the top, no? Little bit weird as well but what ever turns you on.

Anyway, back to the points. Do let us know what happens with the meeting today. An update on the parking of the 20 coaches would be good as well.

Might want to have a word with ur contact. Not only is it not a mutual zone, but the meeting isn’t today either !

You just know what’s going to happen, some of our more excitable supporters will now be very interested to join that little gathering.
SSL towards the fence end (formerly the old family stand/area) is where me Dad, Sister n nephew have their ST seats , tis also where I go to watch home games (usually) too .... guess that equates to slightly excitable OUFC supporters already located in that area

Surely they'll have to close the overflow parking for fans and put the coaches there. If that does happen I can imagine there would chaos with match day parking.

Surely they'll have to close the overflow parking for fans and put the coaches there. If that does happen I can imagine there would chaos with match day parking.
Do a deal with the science park for coaches to wait up there after dropping off fans near the ground. Once the barrier behind North Stand goes up, the coaches then return and park behind North Stand, ready to pick up after the match. Is there room for that many?

Park up them 20 coaches on Field Avenue, BBLeys.... coach riding mackems would get both a warm welcome and decent send-off, ..... as well as discover for themselves, first hand, that not everyone from Oxford is like their self appointed savior Charlie Methane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom