Sunderland Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's pathetic. If you don't think that giving groups of people you don't like names like Pikey isn't the first step to legitimising violence against them you are mistaken.

I hear the SSL near the scoreboard may be an interesting to keep an eye on. Mutual seating in the home end can only go one way !!

Assume it won't be available to regular fans though. Just fans who have "connections"?
I hear the SSL near the scoreboard may be an interesting to keep an eye on. Mutual seating in the home end can only go one way !!

All I know is Oxford are disappointed with the ticket sales so are reluctantly taking this step.

Mutual Area? is that what it's being called? Let's be real it'll be full of Sunderland fans. Can't believe we're giving them more of an advantage.

thats the part of SSL where I sit when Im at any home match with me Dad, sister n nephew

If the club are disappointed with the home ticket sales then they don't understand much. Sunderland are not Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United, Arsenal, Spurs etc. They are a club who have fallen from grace and ARE IN THE SAME DIVISION AS US. They are not a great attraction for the casual supporter. The crowd was 8100 for Portsmouth, if they have sold about the same or a bit more for Sunderland with a couple of weeks to go then that's OK. Playing Sunderland in a regular league match is not some sort of 'event'.

If the club are disappointed with the home ticket sales then they don't understand much. Sunderland are not Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United, Arsenal, Spurs etc. They are a club who have fallen from grace and ARE IN THE SAME DIVISION AS US. They are not a great attraction for the casual supporter. The crowd was 8100 for Portsmouth, if they have sold about the same or a bit more for Sunderland with a couple of weeks to go then that's OK. Playing Sunderland in a regular league match is not some sort of 'event'.

Nail. Head.

What i don't understand is how would they control this area of the ground at the end of the game?Sunderland fans leaving from the same exit as Oxford fans. Things could get out of hand whatever the result.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom