Sunderland Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get why this match has been made "All ticket", which means no tickets on sale on day of match. With todays Online ticketing system it is easy to identify a genuine Oxford supporter. They could easily stipulate sales on day are only to people on database with track record of having previously bought tickets. There will always be some fans who will decide on morning of game to stroll along or what happens if a Season Ticket holder wants to bring a friend on day of game?
It is not like the old days of paying on the gate.

I don't get why this match has been made "All ticket", which means no tickets on sale on day of match. With todays Online ticketing system it is easy to identify a genuine Oxford supporter. They could easily stipulate sales on day are only to people on database with track record of having previously bought tickets. There will always be some fans who will decide on morning of game to stroll along or what happens if a Season Ticket holder wants to bring a friend on day of game?
we cant have football supporting scum, animals, people rocking up to home games whenever they feel like it can we? :confused:

I agree.
Tighten up the criteria of who can get tickets but don't stop sales to oufc supporters.

I agree.
Tighten up the criteria of who can get tickets but don't stop sales to oufc supporters.

Seriously though if there is a 500 queue for tickets and many of them get turned away on the day after queuing for half an hour or so they won’t be happy.

Better to forewarn.

Also a cunning plan to get proper fans to buy their tickets in advance. And if they want to bring a mate to get their ticket too.

Isn't there a rule that when the away allocation is completely sold out that the game has to be all ticket? For example our game at Brentford? Or have I just made that up? ?

Newcastle.
Swansea.
Rushden and Diamonds (play off semi)
Wycombe (promotion)
Every. Single. Game. Against. Swindon .
Big games where the fans lifted the players. We just need to do it again. Something to get behind in a pretty poor season.

Yes but we are shite this season. We were not during those seasons.

Also a cunning plan to get proper fans to buy their tickets in advance. And if they want to bring a mate to get their ticket too.

"Cash in the till is better than in their pockets" as my old boss used to say.
He had issues with HMRC as well!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

These days more things require advance tickets, gigs and festivals are the same. It’s easy to buy online or over the phone. Turning up on the day only works if there’s lots of unallocated space, eg a big terrace

These days more things require advance tickets, gigs and festivals are the same. It’s easy to buy online or over the phone. Turning up on the day only works if there’s lots of unallocated space, eg a big terrace

Yes but it is silly that you cannot buy a ticket online on the day of the game and print the ticket at home. You would have to be on the database so no real risk of interlopers buying tickets for home areas. They don't have electrickery up North anyway.

Will just add to the s**t show if we increase allocation

Well, if we are as skint as people think and immediate cash flow is short, 500-1000 extra in attendance would certainly help out. I wonder if Charlie is attempting to work charm..

Well, if we are as skint as people think and immediate cash flow is short, 500-1000 extra in attendance would certainly help out. I wonder if Charlie is attempting to work charm..

What happened to our push for 10k? How about some interesting enticing marketing to bring in home fans rather than bending over and pulling our pants down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom