Sunderland Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s the likely hood of Nelson signing for them day before, scoring and keeping clean sheet for them against us the next day.... the kind of thing that could happen the way this season is going ?

"1 nil to the Moonshiners"

Can't wait!!!!!
Tin hat at the ready . I would give them the whole of the north stand to ensure a full house. And I don't believe for one minute that more oxford fans equals the team playing better. Quite the reverse.

What’s the likely hood of Nelson signing for them day before, scoring and keeping clean sheet for them against us the next day.... the kind of thing that could happen the way this season is going ?
Wouldn’t be allowed to play under terms of contract I suspect.

Tin hat at the ready . I would give them the whole of the north stand to ensure a full house. And I don't believe for one minute that more oxford fans equals the team playing better. Quite the reverse.
Newcastle.
Swansea.
Rushden and Diamonds (play off semi)
Wycombe (promotion)
Every. Single. Game. Against. Swindon .
Big games where the fans lifted the players. We just need to do it again. Something to get behind in a pretty poor season.

I'd rather have a few thousand spare seats than give them any more than anyone else. I'd even make their directors watch from over the fence!!!

Instead of the crossbar challenge maybe someone in pastel cords and deck shoes with a foppish haircut could be put in a stocks or pillory. Whilst a baying crowd throw rotten eggs and tomatoes.
If we used bricks we could have enough to knock up the forth stand!!

Instead of the crossbar challenge maybe someone in pastel cords and deck shoes with a foppish haircut could be put in a stocks or pillory. Whilst a baying crowd throw rotten eggs and tomatoes.

Winner gets their very own train set?

No, no, no, a million times no.

How many times do we have to have this trotted out?

Also, as a North Stand season ticket holder, where do you suggest I sit when my seat is occupied by Sunderland/Portsmouth/B Rovers fans???

I've been brewing moonshine for months in anticipation. It's named the Chartle special, with water drawn from a special puddle from the farmers field in Water Eaton to make it authentic. I might even get the red torn up chino dungarees out as well.

I hear the music we'll come out to will be the Banjo Duel from Deliverance.

Yeee haw

No, no, no, a million times no.

How many times do we have to have this trotted out?

Also, as a North Stand season ticket holder, where do you suggest I sit when my seat is occupied by Sunderland/Portsmouth/B Rovers fans???
May as well give them the 3 points as well. I'll never forget Orient, the decision that day most certainly played a part in us going into the Conference.

I’ll be interested in where they park all their coaches ( do they not have trains in the north east ) when they come down! They won’t all fit in the North stand but with Sarge’s fav wall in place!

May as well give them the 3 points as well. I'll never forget Orient, the decision that day most certainly played a part in us going into the Conference.
Mmm not sure about that although it didn't help.
They were a much better team.than us and we probably would have gone down anyway.

f*****g hell

• React
Reactions: m
Usual North Stand allocation but the entire West Stand as well - it's only fair.

Also, just heard (cos I'm very ITK) that it's official Mustard Cords Appreciation Day so start planning your outfit. Any questions to L&P or Colin B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom