Sunderland Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see no one is willing to help. This is exactly why no one likes southerners, I imagine you all vote Tory?
Some people are so rude, you have 2 hopes of getting 4 tickets Bob Hope and no Hope, now if you would be so kind to jog on us Southerners are having a melt down over the fact that the Tories won a vote of no confidence. So toodle pip.

What is with Sunderland fans thinking we are all Tory voting Range Rover drivers? ???

I guess it's based on their tame OUFC-supporting owner.

I'd've thought their owner's bag man is who that perception was based on?

Mister Methane ticks all them affluent southerner cliche boxes, certainly to mackems

Apologies, it was the red-cord-sporting, floppy-haired southron that I was referring to. Not Stewart D, who I imagine they think drives a roller (and has a very large lawn for Wearside).

I see no one is willing to help. This is exactly why no one likes southerners, I imagine you all vote Tory?
/
Presumably youre one of those Northerners whose not much good at reading? ...if you look the pictures( im sure you can manage that?) at the political map Oxford East constituency ( in which OUFC play) is a Labour stronghold, has been since the mid 80s, a tiny red dot on the map during the Thatcher years and beyond...... Oxford West is a Liberal Democrat constituency.... so your imagination is seriously up-s**t-creek

think perhaps your perception of southerners and political allegiances has been seriously clouded by sunderland fc owners bag man Charlie Methane's appearance and outlook?

Well of course he's going to say that. good PR and all, he's on the side of the fans, even if he knows they've been given their allocation and that's that.
Doing what an owner should, looking out for his customers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom