Sunderland Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to our push for 10k? How about some interesting enticing marketing to bring in home fans rather than bending over and pulling our pants down?

Oh, don’t shoot the messenger and for what it’s worth, I’m with you!

Maybe we will find out tonight from Matt Everett some further plans for the Sunderland game..

Hi, I’m new to oxford as just moved to the university. I was looking for four tickets for this match but can’t buy tickets as a new member. Can anyone help me?

Hi, I’m new to oxford as just moved to the university. I was looking for four tickets for this match but can’t buy tickets as a new member. Can anyone help me?

I’m a Nigerian prince, if you put a thousand English pounds into my bank account I will give you a hundred tickets.

You have one chance to start again, telling the truth, or it will be bye bye.

You have one chance to start again, telling the truth, or it will be bye bye.
Ok. I’ll get straight with you. My membership was actually revoked as I attempted to attend the last home match wearing a pair of Hawaiian Shorts, not on my legs but simply perched on top of my head.

In all seriousness I am actually visiting a friend who’s at your uni and we were going to go to the match. Any help would be genuinely appreciated.

Ok. I’ll get straight with you. My membership was actually revoked as I attempted to attend the last home match wearing a pair of Hawaiian Shorts, not on my legs but simply perched on top of my head.
So you're a banned supporter attempting to purchase a ticket?

And your in Oxford now?

In all seriousness I am actually visiting a friend who’s at your uni and we were going to go to the match. Any help would be genuinely appreciated.
Surely you "friend" can register as a member due to their location and get tickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom