Sunderland Away

Hope we shithouse them like we did Burton, Foul after Foul after Foul stop them from playing. Really P**s them off, after all according to them we are a shithouse team and they are the biggest in the league (interesting as I think that goes to pompey), I want a performance like Wigan away. Not going there to play but to timewaste and annoy the home side and Nick a 1-0.

I do like the use of "shithouse" as a verb. I think I'm going to start using it more in everyday conversation.

I say old chap, anyone fancy a quick little brightner down the college bar and then a quick punt down the river this afternoon? I'll wear my finest chinos, brogues and Sheeps wool jumper. It'll be a suitably marvellous lark.

Just need to find a place to park up the old Rangey and horsebox up first. But I'll leave that meanial task up to my butler.

RAH RAH.

I say old chap, anyone fancy a quick little brightner down the college bar and then a quick punt down the river this afternoon? I'll wear my finest chinos, brogues and Sheeps wool jumper. It'll be a suitably marvelloulark.

Just need to find a place to park up the old Rangey and horsebox up first. But I'll leave that meanial task up to my butler.

RAH RAH.
Oh i say good sir, that sounds like a fantastically splendid idea, we could follow up our punt down the river with a spot of Polo or Croquet if you like? The gardener has done a spiffing job at cutting the grass to 1.2mm and is now in perfect Polo conditions. It would be a hoot!

I say old chap, anyone fancy a quick little brightner down the college bar and then a quick punt down the river this afternoon? I'll wear my finest chinos, brogues and Sheeps wool jumper. It'll be a suitably marvellous lark.

RAH RAH.

What thoroughly splendid idea old thing. Jeeves has just locked the hounds away after this mornings hunt and I’ve instructed Susan to call your people and arrange said jolly on the dear old Thames. Tally ho old chap, tally ho!

Love the poster who said "ThErE wOnT Be MoRe ThAn 500" awkward that we've sold nearly double that. See the black cats aren't very good readers. They are clearly the equivalent of Swindon up in the north east, not very intelligent and in the shadow of Newcastle and Middlesbrough.

Can't wait for Maguire to gift us the winner, when he gives another pen away. Think it's written in the stars we knock Methven and the mighty Sunderland off there high horse and bring them down to earth.
My word - you've bitten. Most of the posts were just having a laugh. We have nothing against Oxford.

My word - you've bitten. Most of the posts were just having a laugh. We have nothing against Oxford.
Most of that's tongue in cheek fella. The first 2 lines were the only serious part the rest of it, an attempt to get bites.

RAH RAH.

Do you not wear a boater when you punt? Bloody riff raff

Reading through your forum I couldn’t help but notice a poster called “@Swindon on tour” being very busy. “Forever in our shadow”? Has he not noticed that we’ve beaten them the last 7 times we’ve played them, the guy is a typical inbred, getting as far up peoples arses as possible, scumdon embarrassing themselves yet again!
As an aside to that, I think our 1200 push bikes will sail through the traffic jam on the A19 ?
You won't like this but '@Swindon on tour' seems a good lad, although obviously not when it comes to Oxford.

To be honest I would rather live in Oxford and support a small football club than live in Sunderland and support a shite medium sized one, suppose I am just weird like that.
Don't bite - they are only having a laugh

What thoroughly splendid idea old thing. Jeeves has just locked the hounds away after this mornings hunt and I’ve instructed Susan to call your people and arrange said jolly on the dear old Thames. Tally ho old chap, tally ho!
We’re too posh to call it the Thames, it’s the Isis mate!

Why ever would one take one's horse box to Sunduhland? It'd be stolen and the contents made into burgers and sold outside the ground before one could say Toon Army.
could drop said Horse (and box) off nearby at the Bladon Races perhaps?....doubt the Mackems have anything to do with Bladon Races as their local rivals have a tendency to have a song (if not a dance too) about them! :sneaky:

I am assuming its not all ticket and we can pay on the day?

Oh! You actually pay for your ticket? Just have a word in the ear of Fenston or 'Wiggy' Wigbert . Y'know, those tweed-clad, tousle haired rouges from the SSU who can always be found with a pint of Chateauneuf du Pape in their hands pre-match chasing the skirt in ticket office. I'll put in a word, they're good eggs, only the riff-raff actually pay chum!

Back
Top Bottom