Sunderland Away

First post so be kind

How many do you think we will take to Sunderland? I see that our old mate Charlie is wooing them with his natural charm and it would appear that he has taken a leaf out of DEs book on how to get the fans on your side. I was sent this from a mate who is a season ticket holder at Sunderland. He reckons that Charlie is a real hit at the club and the fans love him. Are we sure it’s the same Charlie who used to post on here, have we got him wrong?

Sat in the Fleur de Lis pub last night having a pre-match pint in the corner next to the gaming machine when in walked a blue suited businessman.

On closer inspection, I'm sure it was Charlie.

We took our drinks outside as the pub was roasting hot and there he was drinking with the lads.

Love this new regime, connecting with the fans after a 250+mile journey down on a Wednesday.

First post so be kind

How many do you think we will take to Sunderland? I see that our old mate Charlie is wooing them with his natural charm and it would appear that he has taken a leaf out of DEs book on how to get the fans on your side. I was sent this from a mate who is a season ticket holder at Sunderland. He reckons that Charlie is a real hit at the club and the fans love him. Are we sure it’s the same Charlie who used to post on here, have we got him wrong?

Sat in the Fleur de Lis pub last night having a pre-match pint in the corner next to the gaming machine when in walked a blue suited businessman.

On closer inspection, I'm sure it was Charlie.

We took our drinks outside as the pub was roasting hot and there he was drinking with the lads.

Love this new regime, connecting with the fans after a 250+mile journey down on a Wednesday.
I wonder why he wasn't with the other half of the duo..

Ox4Eva

How are you all getting there?

Just tried trains again from Kings X going Friday and back Sunday and staying in Newcastle and it's silly money!

Just had a look at their forum.

Going to win 5 nil or 6 nil or 7nil. Going to P**s the league etc. The crowd won't be near 35k because we won't bring many either.

Astounding how quickly a chip can return to a clubs shoulders. They have just had two relegations in a row.

One defeat and we will see how hard their 'team' fight for them.

Now I believe we are going to do them. Always preferred Newcastle.

We had sold 800 before the game , so the win would have boosted the numbers. I'm expecting between 1300 and 1600.
Really? Hadn't looked at the numbers, Our fans our amazing! i expect atleast 1200 in that case,which is incredible for 500+ miles . Couldn't convince the boss to allow me another Saturday off as i've gone to the last 2 away games so i've got to miss it,If he thinks he can stop me from going Wycombe then he has another thing coming!

Making a weekend of it. Malmaison on the Newcastle Quayside Friday & Saturday nights. 30 minute Metro to Sunderland for me, shopping in Newcastle for my wife.

Got a good feeling about this match. Improved forward display against Accrington, better all round yesterday. COYY.

Top Bottom