Summer 2020 Cricket Thread

I'm never much of a betting man, because I'm afraid of Mrs Egg if I lose! But had a few bets on England not losing the 6th wicket before 166, 188 and 208, both batsman getting 50, and still have the England win to cash out on!

Turned a £18 balance to £47 so far with another £29 coming on victory!!! Not exactly looking at early retirement but should allow me to put a nice bet on Oxfords promotion and treat Mrs Egg to a bunch of discounted Lidl flowers!!!

Life is beautiful sometimes!

And there was nearly handbags in the Snooker between McGill & Clarke.... luckily the Ref stepped in.... he`s a bit of a unit! lol

Yeah I jumped on England once Buttler and Woakes starting batting well. To be farpir to Pakistan they have still fielded well even if the bowling has been niave.

Buttler gone, 2 overs to the new ball, 4 wickets left, 21 runs to find. Broad in up the order.

Wow. Come on, finish it!!!

Buttler gone. Broad promoted up the order. Interesting.

I'm never much of a betting man, because I'm afraid of Mrs Egg if I lose! But had a few bets on England not losing the 6th wicket before 166, 188 and 208, both batsman getting 50, and still have the England win to cash out on!

Turned a £18 balance to £47 so far with another £29 coming on victory!!! Not exactly looking at early retirement but should allow me to put a nice bet on Oxfords promotion and treat Mrs Egg to a bunch of discounted Lidl flowers!!!

Life is beautiful sometimes!
CASH OUT!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom