Summer 2020 Cricket Thread

Woakes gone on 19

be very lucky to make it to tea with any wickets left

comes to something when England's 3rd highest run'maker' is currently Extras :oops:

Archer gone on 16 .... last wicket stand then , Broad & Anderson .... Pakistan 2nd innings highly likely to start before Tea

219 all out

2nd innings Broad, after getting 29 batting at the tail end, strikes with an early wicket- Masood gone for a duck ... and Buttler held onto the catch!!!

Tea 20-1 .... hope England come back with an aggressive bowling attack after the break

48-3.... Woakes took Babar's wicket, ... a short while ago Bess took Abid's ... Cmon England , few more wickets will make a contest of this test ( at least for a while)

63-3 at drinks , c'mon England skittle some wickets in today's final half session

Last edited:
Woakes takes Azhar lbw

66-4 now, c'mon England 2 or 3 (or more) wickets before today's close of play

Broad needs to move up the order, before Archer at least, he’s found his batting mojo again!!

Indeed. I appreciate that Anderson still has great control, but Broad is also England’s number one bowler too for me.

not a good start -Pakistans tail has a sting in the end of it- 11 runs of the first over today ...passing the 150 for the innings in the process

c'mon England

Broadddddyyyyy .... one left to go C'mon England

and Archer takes the final Pakistan wicket - 169 score in their 2nd innings .....the chase is on, 277 to win... doable, with sensible batting, C'mon England

and Burns scores 10... then is out LBW ... I really don't think Burns is an opening batsmen for Test cricket

Back
Top Bottom