Summer 2018 Official Transfer Thread ****

The new signing is Bent, and I’m not sure about the others

Shouldnt be a problem in this day and age. But seriously I hope not I watched him clumsily huff and puff in soccer aid and as he scored with a tidy finish to be fair I had a chuckle to myself and thought some poor sods are going to get him as their main striker for next seson off the back of that.

The new signing is Bent, and I’m not sure about the others

Shouldnt be a problem in this day and age. But seriously I hope not I watched him clumsily huff and puff in soccer aid and as he scored with a tidy finish to be fair I had a chuckle to myself and thought some poor sods are going to get him as their main striker for next seson off the back of that.

To be fair, last year we get plenty of huff and puff from the strikers who’ve left, just very little in way of tidy finishing for nye on six months.

Maybe he thinks he has a source/sources, but they're just messing him about.
Not that I could think of anyone in particular, off the top of my head, who would want potentially sensitive and disruptive OUFC rumours spread.

OxBible ITK by saying Carruthers is signing. I wonder where he got that from? I mean I don’t think KR has ever mentioned his wish to sign him ?

Why doesn't anyone care what OxBible says? Didn't it come out that he was a 15 year old? Just let him enjoy his little bit of twitter fame, he'll grow out of it in a year or two.

Hes just a kid attention seeking..HE may get something correct out of 100, but I wouldn’t take any notice!

Some Twitter account reckons we've bid significant money for Alex MacDonald. The one we sold to Mansfield. Give me strength

Some Twitter account reckons we've bid significant money for Alex MacDonald. The one we sold to Mansfield. Give me strength
Careful or Oxbible is going that report it as a djoke me deal and will be announced the following day

I reckon the agents must be on holiday

Surely agents have their holidays in October when there's nothing for them to do (aside from the occasional contract renewal)

I imagine they're quite busy, but until all players get back from holidays, not much business can get done. Probably a lot of deals that rely on other deals getting done first, a club getting one player in which makes another surplus to demand, etc.

I reckon the agents must be on holiday
Definitely not the case. This is the time when agents make their money. The hold up will probably be players themselves or clubs trying to hold out for the best deal they can.

14 days until pre season starts, this next week i suspect we'll see a lot of movement from teams in league 1.

Back
Top Bottom