Summer 2018 Official Transfer Thread ****

Maybe some targets still have football to play this season....

Notts County are set to announce the signing of another new striker tomorrow, believed to be Kane Hemmings. Hope we've got money for him rather than another loan.

Thought KR wouldve given him a chance ...........probably give him away.......we'd better be making some decent signings soon

If he doesn’t like running why were we interested in him in the first place? Surely we don’t consider signing players we haven’t seen play? Maybe he’s a 42 year old goalkeeper.

Pure speculation here with no inside knowledge or anything!

I have just had a look through the retained lists and have seen Wigan released Reece James. I can remember Alex Ferguson talking about this lad like he could be something special. I think he may have been injured recently but has potential to be a very good player at this level and is a good age. One to take a punt on?

I just got a feeling we will sign someone this week.

Sam Long signs new contract 1 more year and this is now or never for Sam. Waiting for a decision from Ricardinho and Rothwell. The latter is crucial to tie down for us in my opinion. Could really tie down the No.10 role this season and someone we can build the team around.

Sam Long signs new contract 1 more year and this is now or never for Sam. Waiting for a decision from Ricardinho and Rothwell. The latter is crucial to tie down for us in my opinion. Could really tie down the No.10 role this season and someone we can build the team around.

Wouldn’t Henry be considered starter in that position when fit?

Good news regarding Sam Long.... hope he can avoid the sort of injuries that have restricted his appearances since stepping up from our youth team.... a decent, flexible and versatile defender, who may not be first team, first choice in any particular position, nonetheless, IMO, a useful player to have in the first team squad as cover for several positions.....also still only being 23 with the 'new' U23 side, he should get more game time in a yellow shirt too ..... and being a Bicester boy, he's one of 'ours' , ( my youngested daughter used to babysit him when he was a real young un), which is an added bonus, as in another local lad (still) on the books of his local (EFL) football club

Over to Sam Long now to prove his fitness, to demonstrate he's not injury prone and to impress KR enough to become a regular member of the first team squad

Back
Top Bottom