General Summary of The New Stadium Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not on Easter Monday............ Tuesday night.

"MK Dons’ Good Friday game against Sheffield Wednesday was switched to the Saturday evening for SKY TV purposes and the clubs therefore agreed with the EFL to move the fixture at the Kassam Stadium which will now kick off at 7.45pm on Tuesday 19th April"

🤷‍♀️

Sky TV are showing Franchise V Wendies on Easter SATURDAY.... so instead of a Bank Holiday afternoon kick off for our home game, its now a 'schoolday' night game,

EFL have moved it

bastards

Sky TV showing Franchise V Wendies on SATURDAY.... so instead of a Bank Holiday afternoon kick off for our home game, its now a 'schoolday' night game

bastards

Isn't it half term? Still annoying though.

End of season awards.

Jack Casley young player of the year award
Goes to James Golding.

Woman’s supporter player of the year
Goes to Beth Lumsden.

Whiting builders golden boot award
Goes to Matty Taylor.

Community person of the year award
Goes Karl Robinson.

Goal of the season award in honour of Joey Beauchamp.
Goes to Cameron Brannagan for his goal against Portsmouth.
A reminder

The next award has had its title changed
Club Person of the Year, sponsored by Planet Recruitment.

A friend to everyone at the club, a playing and coaching legend, the award will now be known as the Mickey Lewis Club Person of the Year.

Goes to Mick Brown

The players player of the year award goes to Cameron Brannagan

Andrew Knapton supporters player of the year award
Goes to Cameron Brannagan.

New website for our new stadium.

its easier to defend centrally than it is to deal with crosses into the box
Bristol Rovers in particular seemed to really struggle with some of our crosses. If the match had gone on just a couple more years I think we could have really tested their keeper.

They should use Geo location.

If OUFC are at home and you’re in an area within x miles from Oxford it should be £20 to stream.

If you live x miles away or it’s and away game then it’s £10.

But then the iFollow service really needs to improve if they were to charge customers more.
Based on that, if x is less than 150, iFollow should be paying me to watch. :LOL:

It’d be interesting to get an update on the stadium situation.

I understand that an alternative site near Stratfield Brake is now being considered. Plans have been requested by Cherwell DC for the SB proposal and they are yet to be forthcoming by the football club.

I believe the new site is north of Stratfield Brake and is in the ownership of Oxford University, with no restrictions regarding third party leases etc.

Are the club just carrying out requisite due diligence on all possible sites, or is there something more pressing going on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom