Stratfield Brake - Questions

Can we pitch these questions to the board as serious suggestions and hear a response?

1. Can we afford to avoid selling naming rights for stands at the new stadium, and instead devote them to legends who have passed, such as Jim Smith and Joey Beauchamp?

2. Can we ensure statutes of these can be erected outside the stadium too?

Can we pitch these questions to the board as serious suggestions and hear a response?

1. Can we afford to avoid selling naming rights for stands at the new stadium, and instead devote them to legends who have passed, such as Jim Smith and Joey Beauchamp?

2. Can we ensure statutes of these can be erected outside the stadium too?
It would be great to have stands/bars/function-rooms/ even the new roads around the ground named after legends or parts of our past both on and off pitch, and really hope this can be done.

Imagine making your way down Manor way to the Joey Beauchamp supporters bar housed within the Jim Smith Stand, then making use of the David Kemp toilets…. Ok, maybe not the toilets lol.
I think the stadium itself will almost certainly be sponsored though, I can’t blame the owners either, this is going to be a very expensive project.

Not a fan of statues of people myself, they nearly always look naff. Would prefer around the outside of the stadium artwork incorporating our past.

It would be great to have stands/bars/function-rooms/ even the new roads around the ground named after legends or parts of our past both on and off pitch, and really hope this can be done.

Imagine making your way down Manor way to the Joey Beauchamp supporters bar housed within the Jim Smith Stand, then making use of the David Kemp toilets…. Ok, maybe not the toilets lol.
I think the stadium itself will almost certainly be sponsored though, I can’t blame the owners either, this is going to be a very expensive project.

Not a fan of statues of people myself, they nearly always look naff. Would prefer around the outside of the stadium artwork incorporating our past.
🤣🤣🤣

The toilets should be named after Brian Talbot as he was important in taking us down the u-bend.

No no no. The toilets should be named after Firoz. Should say a slogan like Firoz Kassam promised to take us on a journey but infact took us down the shitter.
Maybe inscribed into all the urinals?

No no no. The toilets should be named after Firoz. Should say a slogan like Firoz Kassam promised to take us on a journey but infact took us down the shitter.
There will be plenty of toilet blocks, they will all need different names lol.

Back
Top Bottom