Stoke City Manager

Peterdev

Sack Race have Nathan Jones at 1-3. Wonder if LutonTowns bubble is about to burst.
Having said that when they have Chris Wilder at 6-1 I wonder how much credibility there is in these stats. Chris Wilder went on record as saying Sheffield United was his dream job

I listened to a very good interview with Nathan Jones (can't remember whether it was on d3d4 or NTT20), and he sounded REALLY committed to the Luton Town project. Of course money talks, but I'd be surprised if he jumped ship for Stoke.
How about a return to management for MApp?

Luton have just made an announcement that they have granted permission for him to talk to Stoke!

Appleton early bookies favourite.

Wonder if he regrets leaving when he did? We outplayed Jones’ Luton side in the Checkatrade semi and got promotion a year sooner. In effect he was a year ahead of Jones with two Wembley finals to boot.

If he had stayed and had another decent season with us, can’t help but think he would have walked into a job like Stokes, or something similar.

Just read the Luton wage bill last year was 5.7million...but spent nothing on bringing players in.

What’s the suspected wage bill of Oxford? That we know of?

Fans let down yet again, were just rich people's playthings

Just read the Luton wage bill last year was 5.7million...but spent nothing on bringing players in.

What’s the suspected wage bill of Oxford? That we know of?

Less than that.

Can't seem to find a link to last year's accounts, but for the year ending June 2016 (so the equivalent year when we were getting out of League Two) our entire operating costs were 4.7 mill.