Stocks and shares investing

Mild recovery today, worry about second lockdown. I’m concerned about football being played behind closed doors till beyond Christmas. I’m sure some clubs won’t survive

Had a few bonuses trickling into the account of late. Not invested this month just riding the choppy waters whilst heading towards the numerous icebergs! :D

Mild recovery today, worry about second lockdown. I’m concerned about football being played behind closed doors till beyond Christmas. I’m sure some clubs won’t survive

Spectator events won`t be happening with any purpose/normality until Spring 2021. I`m just hoping that the ifollow income is sufficient to keep things ticking along balanced with ST sales, cups and our "good nature" of buying stuff to keep the revenue stream flowing.

Got one today, Bloom Energy. Into profit straight away, now worth £17.

Have your Freetrade shares been registered? Mine have, apparently, although I have no idea what we do with them now! :confused:

Me neither... still confused by the W3W thing! lol

We might have missed the boat on this but, does look promising. May have to have a punt on Monday morning. :cool:

Lots of news to come apparently and talk is 3p by Christmas... could be bullshit of course.

All part of the fun. Some reckon it’s the next UFO.

Had a real mover yesterday... Panthera Resources.

Got my stake back out with an hour of investing.. now sat with 3000 shares at nil cost and £60 in my pocket.

Never had luck like that before.?

Had a real mover yesterday... Panthera Resources.

Got my stake back out with an hour of investing.. now sat with 3000 shares at nil cost and £60 in my pocket.

Never had luck like that before.?
It’s a skill. Takes years to perfect. As they say do your own research.
one I like that I think I mentioned on here is Kingswood Securities KWG
Ive done ok on it and it still has further to go

It’s a skill. Takes years to perfect. As they say do your own research.
one I like that I think I mentioned on here is Kingswood Securities KWG
Ive done ok on it and it still has further to go
Indeed DYOR, but in all honesty that was a complete lucky strike in terms of timing.

A game of patience and nerve riding the peaks and troughs is generally the order of the day.

I've just invested in Serco.

Taken a little look at this... does seem to be undervalued given the recent RNS (unscheduled q3 trading statement). Given the likely ongoing situation, in particular with immigrants and track and trace, looks to have some upward potential.

Might have a little punt. ?

Markets rising nicely today. One bright light is Taylor Wimpey. Although showing a small loss on this deal, promise of a dividend soon and better than expected results on their way

Back
Top Bottom