Stocks and shares investing

Reality kicks in when I look at Beyond Meat The one share (1) has cost me nearly £50.00 at todays price. Holding onto the hope that it might recover enough to offload at a lower loss! :cry:

Melrose + 15%, Fitbit + 9.75%......................

More than compensated for by my large (500 shares) holding of Sirius! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

What a day!
Day? Try month! In the red across the board. Just looking to break even on a couple and get out. Resigned to losing a packet on Beyond Meat but still hopeful of a recovery on First Solar.
And, for a laugh, just got 34p dividend on Blackstone! (sold that weeks ago!)

Day? Try month! In the red across the board. Just looking to break even on a couple and get out. Resigned to losing a packet on Beyond Meat but still hopeful of a recovery on First Solar.
And, for a laugh, just got 34p dividend on Blackstone! (sold that weeks ago!)
I'm 2.61% up today, around £77+!

I haven't read all this thread but curious as to how much people have invested and what sort of profit you're on so far, if you don't mind me asking?

I haven't read all this thread but curious as to how much people have invested and what sort of profit you're on so far, if you don't mind me asking?

Not a lot, peaked at £500 or so but I`ve sold some at a healthy margin.
I could send you a link for a free share of "upto" £200 in value!!**

**it won`t be..... it`ll be about £3 but hey....its free. :ROFLMAO:

Not a lot, peaked at £500 or so but I`ve sold some at a healthy margin.
I could send you a link for a free share of "upto" £200 in value!!**

**it won`t be..... it`ll be about £3 but hey....its free. :ROFLMAO:
Some are better at this than others. ?

Treated as a bit of fun won't make you a fortune, only the serious big boys can do that. (they can lose serious as well)
As @Essexyellows said, it's free!

Just received my Melrose bonus........................ ? ? ? ?

Any advice where to spend 34p ?

5 in the Green and 3 in the red..........................................

Nothing in this game for two in a bed... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bit more "green on the screen" today........................ Funding Circle have "surged" by 17% from a pitiful rock bottom, handily that was when I bought them. ? ?

Back
Top Bottom