Stocks and shares investing

I’d imagine building stocks will do better now as they’ve been lagging behind and always do well when the economy recovers

I’d imagine building stocks will do better now as they’ve been lagging behind and always do well when the economy recovers

Ones that have been static for me but hoping for some movement as we proceed to ease off - Taylor Wimpy, Stage Coach, Melrose, BAE and Informa.

Been in and out of IAG a few times 🙄

I'm in IAG and I plan to be for the long run.

I was looking at buying more IAG when it was at 180p but held off, now it's at 190!

I'm in IAG and I plan to be for the long run.

I was looking at buying more IAG when it was at 180p but held off, now it's at 190!
60% undervalued (472p is the valuation).

Debt isn't well covered by cashflow.

I’m sure it’ll do well. The Mail On Sunday tipped it as a flier.
I think with all that has gone on this year it’ll be fine but a decent profit is another matter. I’d expect two years or so before it makes 250p

I think with all that has gone on this year it’ll be fine but a decent profit is another matter. I’d expect two years or so before it makes 250p

Appropriate, I guess 🤣

I agree though, this could be quite a wait and a bit of a ride on the way.

Keeping myself very much on Terra Firma with Stagecoach 🤪

On another note, I know a few on here are into some AIM/Mining stocks.

Anyone in Orosur?

I enjoyed a nice 83% rise today after a very quiet few months. Swallowed my initial losses and turned into a decent profit 😁

On another note, I know a few on here are into some AIM/Mining stocks.

Anyone in Orosur?

I enjoyed a nice 83% rise today after a very quiet few months. Swallowed my initial losses and turned into a decent profit 😁
EUA (+64%), GGP (+64%) and BMN (-8%) for me

👏 Bravo 👏

Believe or not I mentioned flier without any regard for the humour generated.
To make money it is a question of working out the sector that will benefit. Banks have done well since they have ditched customer focus and closed branches. Profit has risen and thus dividends will increase.
Anyone notice John Lewis plan to venture into property?
I think the money being made will be in building stocks and REIT investments, a good way to invest into buy to lets without the worry of when to sell and buy and the costs involved.
Oil stocks should do well. They have streamlined and looked for alternative places to invest. I’d expect BP and Shell to do well over the next year.

Got a nice £15 div from Hertz, but they recently did a reverse stock split, so from being a few quid up I am now £2 down.

Might use the Div to sell them and invest elsewhere. So would make a £13 gain.

Back
Top Bottom