Stocks and shares investing

That was mine. I already held 2500. Byotrol market high end products and have developed a spray with a well known motor manufacturer, for car interiors. Most of those put out were causing damage to the plastic which these don‘t. The company I believe is called turtle wax. As a driving instructor I can certainly see a lot of interest in these products in our industry but also taxis and private hire vehicles, amongst others.
The Mail on Sunday recommended this share a while ago at 9p and initially they rose and dropped back.
I firmly believe there will be a big jump in the share price this one gathers steam.
They have a great cash reserve. That is an attraction I like. I’m not keen on companies that get hyped by gamblers and speculators. I firmly believe too that this could be good long term

I’ve always avoided the hyped/speculative stock but in the past 6 months or so decided to have a bit of fun on AIM, which is indeed a rollercoaster of a ride. Nothing too scary so as to give me sleepless nights 😂.

Generally looking to top slice to take back my stake plus some profit to then leave me with pretty much free shares that may or may not deliver some longer term gains...

Helium one Global was an enjoyable rise today and more recently Anglesey Mining/Panthera Minerals...

It is. Easy to sign up and gives you many options. There’s even a forum on there, but I’d take it with a pinch of salt.
There is also Stock Market investors Club on facebook, which I find has sensible contributors and a fair bit of good banter. I tried another one and there were too many arguing about irrelevant stuff....I ended up leaving them to their own devices
The Facebook group, is that the UK Stock Market AIM... One?

Just seen your post regarding Byotrol on it.

And I already had an LSE account, I remember the site now.

There’s a few share sites on FB but only one I really follow. I’m not usually interested In aim stocks as they are risky and there is too much spread to allow a profit.
I often use the dividends I make to fund the purchases.
I like Byotrol too, as I think MOS will top it again prompting a rise

Do you like the HL website when your shares flash blue on trading.
gets you kind of excited

Flipping Byotrol! I bought in yesterday and the price has fallen away almost immediately. My apologies, obviously my influence has scared off investors!

Always happens, BT rose this morning by 4p after I sold.
There is some good news coming up on them in the next couple of weeks

Back
Top Bottom