Stocks and shares investing

Sold my ITV shares for a nice 50% profit, only 12% under valued. Going in on Vodafone now, 61% under valued.

My HL S&S ISA is up and running, looking at the Vanguard Lifestyle funds. Going to use HL for funds, long term investment and eToro for trades and some long term share investments.

HL charge £11odd per trade and I want to have the flexibility of increasing some of my stocks without a fee.

Vanguard are well rated from what I have seen
i fancy Byotrol. Read a lot of good things about them but as ever always do your own research.
Very cash rich and results due on 18 December expected to be good

Vanguard are well rated from what I have seen
i fancy Byotrol. Read a lot of good things about them but as ever always do your own research.
Very cash rich and results due on 18 December expected to be good
Be good to know what happens after results.

I will be in before the end of the week.
personally I think they’ll fly high.
KWG was one I suggested a few months ago on here at 18 and it went to 32.
I can see Byotrol going to 20p by the end of the year....but always do your own research

I will be in before the end of the week.
personally I think they’ll fly high.
KWG was one I suggested a few months ago on here at 18 and it went to 32.
I can see Byotrol going to 20p by the end of the year....but always do your own research
Who are you trading with? It's only available on freetrade plus.

Who are you trading with? It's only available on freetrade plus.
That's fine for me then!
Freetrade plus now pays 3% interest on cash up to £4000 -monthly charge is £9.99 which includes an ISA. Best interest rate around.

That's fine for me then!
Freetrade plus now pays 3% interest on cash up to £4000 -monthly charge is £9.99 which includes an ISA. Best interest rate around.
What if you already have a Stocks and Shares ISA elsewhere?

The 3% is tempting, wack in £400 and that covers it.

What if you already have a Stocks and Shares ISA elsewhere?
You can give the ISA a miss. I don't really need one as I am retired and tax is not an issue but, they gave me a free share to open one a while back. Made £17 out of thr free share and showing healthy profit on the shares I bought for the ISA.

I'm trying to get my money from eToro to HL, not a quick process, so I'm out of the market for a few days in terms of my long term investments.

I'm trying to get my money from eToro to HL, not a quick process, so I'm out of the market for a few days in terms of my long term investments.
eToro claim to offer free trading, I can't believe that's correct? I'm with DeGiro for personal investments - £2.99 per trade and good online platform.

eToro claim to offer free trading, I can't believe that's correct? I'm with DeGiro for personal investments - £2.99 per trade and good online platform.
Yep, they are free, might be some small fee's for ETF's. Withdrawing has a $5 charge, down from $20 last year.

They are good, but I feel Freetrade has a lot more UK stocks available compared to eToro.

My stragegy is:

Freetrade for shares, long and short term
HL for long term saving
Etoro - keep my short term trades.

Bought 17500 more Byotrol this morning as it looks a great one."have done my research” anyone interested should do the same. Currently 7p

Useful source of information for you, EEB, is LSE. It shows directors trades and normal trades through the day. It shows mine around 1200 today just before a hospital telephone interview

Is it free
It is. Easy to sign up and gives you many options. There’s even a forum on there, but I’d take it with a pinch of salt.
There is also Stock Market investors Club on facebook, which I find has sensible contributors and a fair bit of good banter. I tried another one and there were too many arguing about irrelevant stuff....I ended up leaving them to their own devices

Bought 17500 more Byotrol this morning as it looks a great one."have done my research” anyone interested should do the same. Currently 7p

I‘m looking 😁... can never resist an exciting punt. Might compliment my punt on Remote Monitored Systems with their face masks that kill Covid. They said on the news today that regardless of the vaccine roll out, face masks and sanitisation will be with us for months if not years.

Is that your trade at 12.03 today? - lots of buys by the look of it.

edit - just looked at the charts and certainly looks like a trend reversal/ breakout?

That was mine. I already held 2500. Byotrol market high end products and have developed a spray with a well known motor manufacturer, for car interiors. Most of those put out were causing damage to the plastic which these don‘t. The company I believe is called turtle wax. As a driving instructor I can certainly see a lot of interest in these products in our industry but also taxis and private hire vehicles, amongst others.
The Mail on Sunday recommended this share a while ago at 9p and initially they rose and dropped back.
I firmly believe there will be a big jump in the share price this one gathers steam.
They have a great cash reserve. That is an attraction I like. I’m not keen on companies that get hyped by gamblers and speculators. I firmly believe too that this could be good long term

Back
Top Bottom