Stocks and shares investing

Can’t always go up.
typically BT when I bought went down up whilst Lloyds I sold rose

Last edited:
TUI is up 20% for me, was thinking of selling, but going to wait until at least the end of Q1.

The Mail on Sunday suggested UK shares ready for big rise. I’d be happy with 7500 for FTSE next year.

HL is very good at at what it does. Accurate breakdowns etc etc

It’s a small fee anyway. I think I’m paying a paper fee too, but it’s not much
Happy with CTY today
probably selling BT today and buying Vodafone. I think we might get a deal on brexit over the weekend so long as the French don’t try and stop it on fishing rights. I think Barnier is actually doing his level best this time to finalise it.
All the vaccine news looks promising. I’d like to see the number of deaths much lower. I think that will happen when the reported number of positive tests starts to drop

When you check your portfolio at this time of day it always look inflated. You have to wait until 1700 for the adjustments

Eurasia was up 11% and Greatland Gold 22% today!

Both making me up over 220% on each!

Awesome.. I was going to say 2021 is likely to be big for gold, minerals.. iron ore etc also the likes of helium...

I‘m also in Eurasia and Greatland Gold... nowhere near your gains though (about 40%)

Anglesey Mining (AYM) has been good to me last few weeks .. showing 150% now.... this one looks like it has started to move....

It’s a small fee anyway. I think I’m paying a paper fee too, but it’s not much
Happy with CTY today
probably selling BT today and buying Vodafone. I think we might get a deal on brexit over the weekend so long as the French don’t try and stop it on fishing rights. I think Barnier is actually doing his level best this time to finalise it.
All the vaccine news looks promising. I’d like to see the number of deaths much lower. I think that will happen when the reported number of positive tests starts to drop
Doesn't seem a deal will be reached this weekend, if at all.

I think no deal is factored in. We need the uncertainty resolved.
Too much uncertainty around at the moment

Nobody knows Mark.
It looks like no deal is on the cards. I would not be surprised if a last minute deal is brokered.
The EU seem to want to maintain control of the U.K. Fishing represents a really small part of our trade, but it sticks in the throat that Macron is trying to bolster his election chances by using a veto to prevent a fair outcome

Back
Top Bottom