Stocks and shares investing

So as we slowly creep back to normality is anyone brave enough to look at airlines, holiday companies etc?
Get them in the pits they either go bust or go up. :)

I`ve got a bundle of 100 Carnival bought at £6.02 but as far as "tourism" goes my random portfolio is a bit lacking... any tips?

So as we slowly creep back to normality is anyone brave enough to look at airlines, holiday companies etc?
Get them in the pits they either go bust or go up. :)

I`ve got a bundle of 100 Carnival bought at £6.02 but as far as "tourism" goes my random portfolio is a bit lacking... any tips?
I invested in TUI about 12% down.

Been there done that with Carnival, made a nice £80 profit!

They look chancy gambles.
Staar Surgical is one I’m looking at.
I might sell Lloyds today and tuck some in there.
Research needed first

Sold Lloyds. Apparently ex dividend as says XD on contract note. I thought that they weren’t paying till next year.
Thinking about Centamin now, anyone in on them?

Sold Lloyds. Apparently ex dividend as says XD on contract note. I thought that they weren’t paying till next year.

Freetrade are now offering SIPPS - free share of "between £40 - £2,000" if you contribute when it is launched... flat fee of £10 a month.

I have some Centamin, its only just nudged into the green for me as I bought on the down thinking it had bottomed, it hadn`t.
Still fancy it to do something, no information just a hunch!

Freetrade are now offering SIPPS - free share of "between £40 - £2,000" if you contribute when it is launched... flat fee of £10 a month.

I have some Centamin, its only just nudged into the green for me as I bought on the down thinking it had bottomed, it hadn`t.
Still fancy it to do something, no information just a hunch!
Is there a min term for it?

XD doesn’t sound right? Last div was Sept and next one would normally be May.

Put a lot of stop losses on today because many shares seemed to have topped out... just waiting for confirrational over next day or so.

Could be a good move on LLoyds.. RSI is at 77 and charts showing a possible bearish reversal.

It’s a strange one as it is on there. I’ve bought 1000 BT in the end as I though they will move up with dividends due next year

Attachments

• B0140D75-4C00-49BD-9AF9-9986F04FC1CF.png
    B0140D75-4C00-49BD-9AF9-9986F04FC1CF.png
    249.1 KB · Views: 12
It’s a strange one as it is on there. I’ve bought 1000 BT in the end as I though they will move up with dividends due next year

Really odd...... That looks like a Hargreaves Lansdown contract note 😉

Edit:
Doh - it say HL 🤣🤣

I think it’s that normally Lloyds would go ex div and the contract note tells you your aren’t entitled to the next dividend payment as it went ex before you bought it. However FCA / PRA stopped banks paying dividends in March.

They should have a good run now. I’m looking to buy on potential weakness. I bought at 200 before and sold on 250....they immediately fell back to 200 before rising again

Back
Top Bottom