Stocks and shares investing

Our group bought in at £5.43 so top $$ - mind you other investments haven't faired quite as well - so break even overall
Nice! I bought in at £7.7 and again at £7.00 so doing nicely but, £5.43 is top stuff.
If my First Solar holding improves again today on the US market I will be back in the green all round. Recession? What recession? ?

I`m now a "funder" of Freetrade so they had better be nice to me. ?

Unfortunately Crowdcube is now absorbing capital as some other interesting new tech companies appear.....one is an app I have been using for a long time that has potential massive growth. :)

Unfortunately Crowdcube is now absorbing capital as some other interesting new tech companies appear.....one is an app I have been using for a long time that has potential massive growth. :)
Same here, aren't we lucky little buggers!

Which one?

Well, What3words investment live on Crowdcube from this morning, some fairly healthy sums already involved so no problem of them reaching their initial target. Hopefully this bodes well for the future value!
(my few quid won't make a huge difference though!)

What will they do?
Well. . . . . . after 29 days they close the Crowdcube funding and then look to see how much they have made, I think. That investment is then turned into "ordinary" shares and distributed to all those who have paid in. The individual share price has been calculated at £3.47 (roughly) per share. As it stands they should oversubscribe by a ridiculous amount. However, that is covered by the payments to the original investors who will have A1 and A2 preferred shares. As ordinary investors we have to hope that the total is more than £64.5 million. That gets us lesser types a payout as well! Or, they launch an IPO (initial public offering) and we hold tight and hope for an upward move in share price and wait for permission to sell. (Beyond Meat was a staggering success for those who got in early)

Back
Top Bottom