Stocks and shares investing

People will always buy carnival shares as if you have the minimum 100 holding you get on board credit on cruises within the carnival group, I thought that when they went as low as they did in the UK that would be a attractive purchase,but as the cruise offer in the future will be so different to what it was in the future I don't think that it would appeal to me again , so didn't bother

I sold L and G and bought BP. Not sure now if that was the right choice.
still can’t believe I was about to see 1000 Redrow at 550 and backed out

Generally, there is a feeling this is only the initial phase on the impact of Covid 19. The real impacts are months away. Even stalwarts like Zara are now shutting 1200 stores.

I have serious doubts around Airlines globally. Hong Kong's Cathay Pacific is burning 3-4 billion HKD a month!

Take a step back, thing about what is going on globally and invest based on a "new world" rather than it returning to what was previously.

Doom and gloom! BP has tanked and Ox bio are floundering. - I'm ruined, ruined, I tell thee!
I’ve got BP too. Bought this week at 374 and already down 40....they could be the next recovery stock.
i was just about to sell Redrow at 550 and changed my mind. They’re now 486

Buying shares not driving one ?
some I know reckon it’s a good long term one. Welsh government is subsidising it at the moment to look after workforce as much as it can. Didn’t stop the redundancies going through though

Just sold Redrow. Small profit and should’ve been much more.
i have a feeling we will see a lot wiped off over the next week.
AM might well drop back too

Back
Top Bottom