Stocks and shares investing

You can thank me when it recovers to its more normal level. :D:geek:

However that is what I like about the app, you can "spot" stuff and have dabble. (y)

Shame it is run by a bunch of boiler room shysters. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Yep, but if you want something more professional, HL charge £12 a transaction!

The low cost/freeness does show in the development and options.

Yep, but if you want something more professional, HL charge £12 a transaction!

The low cost/freeness does show in the development and options.

I`m on ignore....... looks like I`m waiting for "complaints" to resolve my queries.

"James" has gone.
My new "team" aren`t replying.
"Sam" blocked me on Twitter after sending a DM saying "Its with complaints".

More than one way to skin a cat.............. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Portfolio is turning a bit more green and is travelling in the right direction!

The "free share" was Boohoo.

I already had a fair few.

I`ve halved my total investment, might give them a hint. ?

Nope. It was a sale for £20.00 approx but the cash never showed in my account. They tell me it's all ok and that the balance is correct but, I have doubts. If they mess up £20 then they can mess up £2000.00

If they "lose" £20 x 1,000 subscribers/punters then its easy money for someone.......

"Sam" from "Risk & Compliance" is now the victim of my ire..................... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

He really needs to work on his choice of words & phrases........... talk to me about "weighting results" my friend, I do it all day long................... he`ll have a headache by 5.00pm.

This dealing business can be a headache. Waited all day to sell these Burford Capital shares, got to 44.7% up and think, go for it and. . . . no buyer. Sale rejected 4 times. Now going to have to wait for 8 am to try again when, of course, the price will change!

"Sam" has bitten the dust now.

He offered to refund me a princely 62p when I referred him to THEIR Ts & Cs.

Bunch of shysters. ?

I`m not done with them yet................ ??

Maybe stick to the FT100. Transactions are pure and simple. Markets are fluid...……..plenty of gains to be made.

"Sam" has bitten the dust now.

He offered to refund me a princely 62p when I referred him to THEIR Ts & Cs.

Bunch of shysters. ?

I`m not done with them yet................ ??
Intriguingly I've just had a message to indicate that I'm getting a free share. "Check my account later" Ooooo!

Just got my free share: BG - Scottish mortgage investment trust - currently trading at £5.44 Went up 3.14% today. Might be something, might not.

@Manorlounger you are now at Level 2 of the pyramid with @Eaststandboy at Level 3.

I found their Investors Forum........................ lasted about 45 minutes until I got banned until 3019 !! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

They really don`t like folk questioning their MO.

Anyone (who I don`t know personally!) is welcome to get in touch for a "free share". :p:D:eek:

@Manorlounger you are now at Level 2 of the pyramid with @Eaststandboy at Level 3.

I found their Investors Forum........................ lasted about 45 minutes until I got banned until 3019 !! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

They really don`t like folk questioning their MO.

Anyone (who I don`t know personally!) is welcome to get in touch for a "free share". :p:D:eek:
You are a very,very naughty boy! However, I can forgive you as you gave me the tip On Burford Capital - currently about 50% up. Wish I'd bought more and, glad my sale request got declined 5x yesterday!!

Back
Top Bottom