Stick or Twist?

From what I’ve read of Brannagan, I had him in mind as more of a box to box type midfielder rather than an attacking one (which is how i see Rothwell).

I think with Ruffels and Ledson playing together in a two, we lack someone in the middle that wants to get hold of the ball and control a game. Sometimes it works, but quite often this leads to us knocking it along the defensive and struggling to get the ball forward.

I think both Ledson and Ruffels have some excellent qualities, but playing them both in a two has certainly hampered us at times this season. So, harsh thought it may seem, I would like to see one or the other (my preference would be Ledson) alongside more of a ball playing cm.

I suspect Brannagan will start on the bench, certainly next Saturday. Assuming he is over his injury problem of course, as he won't have had even a week's training.

I suspect Brannagan will start on the bench, certainly next Saturday. Assuming he is over his injury problem of course, as he won't have had even a week's training.
He'd still be better than Pep's crocks who have had months of training! :D

Yup I’d go with that, rothwell instead of mowatt. He didn’t do anything wrong but rothwell Definitely give u that little bit more. Than ibr and napa can swap as they did yesterday
Mowatt at Charlton played the best I have seen from him. Not been a big fan so far, but he definitely looked loads better in a higher tempo team. He isn’t quick, but he’s technically good, and he moved the ball around very quickly. I was quite surprised at how good he was tbh....

Mowatt at Charlton played the best I have seen from him. Not been a big fan so far, but he definitely looked loads better in a higher tempo team. He isn’t quick, but he’s technically good, and he moved the ball around very quickly. I was quite surprised at how good he was tbh....

Was saying this after Walsall, he looked good that day. Yesterday definitely confirmed it.

Wouldn't mind making it a permanent deal in the summer if he continues to play to his strengths.

Back
Top Bottom