Stewart Donald

cassox

Has he had enough fronting a team he has no affiliation with??,if Sunderland get promoted this season maybe he will take an offer and will have the cash to buy OUFC and the ground????......cant be much fun wearing red and white and pretending you give a f**k about the team when really you just want the £££

Has he had enough fronting a team he has no affiliation with??,if Sunderland get promoted this season maybe he will take an offer and will have the cash to buy OUFC and the ground????......cant be much fun wearing red and white and pretending you give a f**k about the team when really you just want the £££
Your last line is where the truth lays, how is he going to make money here?
All the same circumstances that surround the club will still be here.
Has he proven he can run a successful football club yet, nothing to indicate he can turn our fortunes around.

If Stewart Donald could see a way of buying the club and making us sustainable without spending stupid amounts of non-recoverable money then he would have already done so. As it is, he has bought two other clubs instead - unfortunately I think that tells us something!

If Stewart Donald could see a way of buying the club and making us sustainable without spending stupid amounts of non-recoverable money then he would have already done so. As it is, he has bought two other clubs instead - unfortunately I think that tells us something!

he spent stupid amounts of non-recoverable money on Eastleigh! Admittedly not the stupid amounts of non-recoverable money he'd have to spend on us, but stupid all the same!

Not sure if you started this thread because you’ve heard something, there has been whispers on Twitter today that people are looking at buying Sunderland.

Alan Nixon is usually pretty good.

Not sure the hyperlink quite reflects the story: "charlie-methven-is-american-chinese"

Anyway, see how it pans out and if/when they sell, if it is in the best interests of Sunderland FC...

He tweeted after reading these rumours, which were fuelled by a oxford fan.

"Andy!! I have taken nothing out only put in - a sum which would fund OUFC for years!! Despite relegation S/tickets up 3000. No locals have talked to me about buying club. If Sunderland fans are showing me unhappiness I cannot wait till I get it right??. Ur mate is talking S***

James. There is always lots of interest in Sunderland but I can confirm I have never spoken to Chinese or American groups about selling/investing in Sunderland. If that ever changes I hope I will be able to explain & tell the fans first rather than the Sun newspaper!!???⚪️?⚪️"

Who needs Donald? I'm sure when they come to sell, they will make a handsome profit. Perhaps Charlie will want to "come home" and invest his proceeds from his 6% holding into OUFC?

Tiger buys a club without any previous attachment.
SD and Chaz do the same.

Tiger offsets the cost against future income.
SD and Chaz do the same.

Tiger brings in a foreign businessman who is then too busy with elections to get involved.
SD and Chaz do the same.

Tiger looks at further international investment.
SD and Chaz do the same!!!!

Where Tiger leads others follow!!!!

SD and Chaz do the same.

SD and Chaz do the same.

Tiger brings in a foreign businessman who is then too busy with elections to get involved.
SD and Chaz do the same.

Don't think I'll be putting my money on a Sunderland winding up petition though!

He tweeted after reading these rumours, which were fuelled by a oxford fan.

"Andy!! I have taken nothing out only put in - a sum which would fund OUFC for years!! Despite relegation S/tickets up 3000. No locals have talked to me about buying club. If Sunderland fans are showing me unhappiness I cannot wait till I get it right??. Ur mate is talking S***

James. There is always lots of interest in Sunderland but I can confirm I have never spoken to Chinese or American groups about selling/investing in Sunderland. If that ever changes I hope I will be able to explain & tell the fans first rather than the Sun newspaper!!???⚪?⚪"
I wonder who this Andy is...????

SD and Chaz do the same.

SD and Chaz do the same.

SD and Chaz do the same.

Daryl Eales said he was looking for additional investment before selling the club as well

I think Eales also said the club (OUFC) wasn't up for sale. But obviously at the right price he entertained bids.

Back
Top Bottom