Stewart Donald to buy Sunderland

My theory is they are planning to franchise sunderland into Oxford FC to be our new rivals

• React
Reactions: Ian
Well, I guess we know now who will have the biggest budget in the coming season. What odds on Sunderland going straight back up to the Championship?

Of course, if things are not quite 100% in order with this consortium then the seller will declare that the deal would not be in the best interests of the club. . . . . .
After due diligence, of course.

No way will Wilder get involved with Sunderland. Nor will Appleton - he's off to WBA. Will we ever hear Charlie's comments again?

No way will Wilder get involved with Sunderland. Nor will Appleton - he's off to WBA. Will we ever hear Charlie's comments again?

I can’t see Wilder walking out on SUFC and I would have thought that Darren Moore is more likely to get WBA job than Appleton. Got a feeling they’ll go for Graham Potter though.

Well, I guess we know now who will have the biggest budget in the coming season. What odds on Sunderland going straight back up to the Championship?

Of course, if things are not quite 100% in order with this consortium then the seller will declare that the deal would not be in the best interests of the club. . . . . .
After due diligence, of course.

Well as Sunderland will get £25 MILLION in parachute payments next season.
Just who did you think would have the biggest budget in League 1 next season,Accrington ?

Just who did you think would have the biggest budget in League 1 next season,Accrington ?

£25 million you say? And Accrington don't get that? Rather unfair.

£25 million you say? And Accrington don't get that? Rather unfair.

Accrington get average Home gates of 1978. Sunderland have sold 16k season tickets and average 27,598. I think we already knew the favourites and the biggest budget- Wycombe [emoji6]

Should go someway towards paying the £60m odd debt that they have or paying off players still on PL contracts!

Back
Top Bottom