Stewart Donald to buy Sunderland

A red flag here chaps, what's to be done?
Maybe some of them Mackems will visit the 'bird pre match when they play us at the breeze block....after all, Chef's Quince dishes are things of legend :cool:

of course the question is, if they do, will Glenn install this rare soul gem on the 'bird jukebox for one game only?:unsure:

It will be really interesting to see how Jack Ross does. To a certain extent he can't fail next season as Stewart himself could probably get Sunderland promoted with the HUGE financial advantage they clearly have. If Sunderland don't go up it would be a worse performance than their past 4-5 seasons.

But Robbie Neilson won the Scottish Championship albeit with a richer club (Hearts). I really hope for Stewart's sake that the appointment works . Hardly any manager at Sunderland could not get promoted next season (they should win the league by a mile), but the following season in the Championship will be a different ball game and will how whether Ross is another Neilson. The problem is that the Scottish Championship is a very poor level.

So let's see...

It will be really interesting to see how Jack Ross does. To a certain extent he can't fail next season as Stewart himself could probably get Sunderland promoted with the HUGE financial advantage they clearly have. If Sunderland don't go up it would be a worse performance than their past 4-5 seasons.

But Robbie Neilson won the Scottish Championship albeit with a richer club (Hearts). I really hope for Stewart's sake that the appointment works . Hardly any manager at Sunderland could not get promoted next season (they should win the league by a mile), but the following season in the Championship will be a different ball game and will how whether Ross is another Neilson. The problem is that the Scottish Championship is a very poor level.

So let's see...
Aye

Charlie’s Adventures in Sunderland (commonly shortened to charlie in Sunderland) is an 1865 novel written by English author Charles Lutwidge Dodgson under the pseudonym Lewis Carroll. It tells of a girl named Charlie falling through a rabbit hole into a fantasy world populated by peculiar, anthropomorphic creatures. The tale plays with logic, giving the story lasting popularity with adults as well as with children. It is considered to be one of the best examples of the literary nonsense genre.

I never thought I'd see the day when Dave T used the word anthropomorphic in a post!!!!!

Being on the OxVox committee is obviously having an effect already........
Not sure what it means. Is it like depicting Newcastle fans with human like qualities?

For a mackem he seems more or less human - I mean he's had the good sense to get someone to type his messages for a start.

Plus, the poor lad's had a dispiriting few seasons and he's clearly lonely. It can't be much being the only moon-faced bastard among those acres of empty seats.

And to cap it all, he's going to have to suffer Charlie now :D

For a mackem he seems more or less human - I mean he's had the good sense to get someone to type his messages for a start.

Plus, the poor lad's had a dispiriting few seasons and he's clearly lonely. It can't be much being the only moon-faced bastard among those acres of empty seats.

And to cap it all, he's going to have to suffer Charlie now :D
There's five of us, actually. The seats are empty coz everyone is queueing the bar - still can't get a pint at half time. I have reported this to the new regime, and also made recommendations concerning the pies, which have gone the way of the football. Priorities are important.

There's five of us, actually. The seats are empty coz everyone is queueing the bar - still can't get a pint at half time. I have reported this to the new regime, and also made recommendations concerning the pies, which have gone the way of the football. Priorities are important.

Suggest recommending humble pie as Chartle could do with some of that after his comments about Tiger's takeover here and how your takeover has been financed.

Back
Top Bottom