Stewart Donald anyone.....

To give them some credit, it looks like the intention was to “do up” Sunderland by cutting costs and get promoted and sell on as a club for someone else to take the next step from the Championship. Perhaps Sartori got cold feet / political commitments as he was supposedly the one with the money and connections if they had real intentions of Premier League.

Would be great if we could close this thread as it is getting seriously repetitive and seriously DULL.

especially like:
Get ready for the pure PR force of nature that is Sunderland's new managing director Charlie Methven. Clad in pastel shirts and pink chinos, with his hair flapping like Lord Farquaad from Shrek and talking a bit like Bob Mortimer's Train Guy character, Methven rides into town in episode one, ready to drag Sunderland into a new dawn.
It's quite a sweary new dawn. Addressing his new marketing team, he outlines the finances of the club in the kind of expletive-laden language that Malcolm Tucker from The Thick of It would be proud of.

I might watch it just to see the real Chartle rather than heavily Mani/Pedi'd version we had on here. With ma moonshine, of course

• Haha
Reactions: m
I know somebody at Netflix. Asked them months ago what the hold up was (season two was originally due before Christmas) and they just said that they were apparently having issues getting the edits signed off. I wonder what gems have been lost on the cutting room floor...

OMG... Chartle is a salmon chino'd David Brent:
Mike-Tyson-ClappingLaughLOL.gif

Back
Top Bottom