Stewart Donald anyone.....

Dear god, they are deluded. Do they not understand basic economics? They have hounded him into selling the club, so why pray tell would he spend money now when he's not going to be around to see any improvement in league position resulting from said purchases, or thus the increase in value of his investment. They basically expect a parting gift. Maybe he can take a dump in the middle of his office floor on his way out.

Maybe Chartle already did.

Dear god, they are deluded. Do they not understand basic economics? They have hounded him into selling the club, so why pray tell would he spend money now when he's not going to be around to see any improvement in league position resulting from said purchases, or thus the increase in value of his investment. They basically expect a parting gift. Maybe he can take a dump in the middle of his office floor on his way out.
isnt there a space for that sort of thing in the Mackems trophy cabinet? ;)

Sunderland fans are another kind of arseholes. Unbelievably arrogant, I've come to the conclusion that they're actually the most deluded set of supporters in the entire football league pyramid. The team have turned a corner and they're all jumping on SD. The bloke is a diamond and he doesn't deserve the crap he's got. I hope they asset strip the **** out of the club on the way out.

That would be good. Maybe he can bring in Brian Talbot assisted by David Kemp to assist with their journey

So Sunderland are upset there wasn’t a long term plan ? Every step of the way it’s been a short term plan to flip the club on for a profit after getting it promoted back to the championship.
Still I am sure any sale will be in the best interests of the club...

Sunderland fans are another kind of arseholes. Unbelievably arrogant, I've come to the conclusion that they're actually the most deluded set of supporters in the entire football league pyramid. The team have turned a corner and they're all jumping on SD. The bloke is a diamond and he doesn't deserve the crap he's got. I hope they asset strip the **** out of the club on the way out.
Good post Bradders, the only other set of deluded fans that come near the knobhead Sunderland fans are those from a little railway town in Wiltshire.

Back
Top Bottom