Stewart Donald anyone.....

Stuart Donald and Charlie for me all day long, both from Oxfordshire both sensible and business minded and very capable of moving OUFC forward.
Rather than a bunch of so called faceless Millionaires on a free lunch - Show us how powerful you really are don’t just sit there and watch our OXFORD UNITED became even deeper in the sh-t and the once proud club the laughing stock it’s becoming.
I for one support the club and hope for a little success but after 50 years of some success I am now considering the possibility of cashing in my season tickets if possible to get off this Train of ruin bumping along whilst unable to even sign sufficient senior players to start the season, your thoughts gentlemen?

You are Juan Sartori and I claim my £5.

Stuart Donald and Charlie for me all day long, both from Oxfordshire both sensible and business minded and very capable of moving OUFC forward.
Rather than a bunch of so called faceless Millionaires on a free lunch - Show us how powerful you really are don’t just sit there and watch our OXFORD UNITED became even deeper in the sh-t and the once proud club the laughing stock it’s becoming.
I for one support the club and hope for a little success but after 50 years of some success I am now considering the possibility of cashing in my season tickets if possible to get off this Train of ruin bumping along whilst unable to even sign sufficient senior players to start the season, your thoughts gentlemen?
I didn’t know you could cash in your season ticket, but crack on, most people on this forum have known a lot worse times.

Update on potential Sunderland sale.

Does that read that he put £15m into Eastleigh but hasn't put anything else into Sunderland? I appreciate that SD and co. are far more open than Tiger and co. but I'm not so sure that you get the true picture.

It's rambling in parts, but £15 million spend at Eastleigh is utterly eye watering if as he said it was. It doesn't say how much Chartle put in or what Sartori would do either. Can you imagine if Tiger or DE had a ramble like that? The locals would be going mental!

It's rambling in parts, but £15 million spend at Eastleigh is utterly eye watering if as he said it was. It doesn't say how much Chartle put in or what Sartori would do either. Can you imagine if Tiger or DE had a ramble like that? The locals would be going mental!
Exactly my thoughts. Saying lots without saying anything.

£15m on Eastleigh for a return of £1.

Stewart said that he couldn't make the numbers add up to buy the Kassam stadium, but I can't help but think that it would have delivered a better return than £1.

Still, his money and all that.

Did you manage to cash in those season tickets?

No but your be the first to know - you know everything else but why don’t you buy your own or couldn’t you afford VP tickets!

No but your be the first to know - you know everything else but why don’t you buy your own or couldn’t you afford VP tickets!
No you are right, I've never been to a game before, and couldn't afford it if I wanted to.

No you are right, I've never been to a game before, and couldn't afford it if I wanted to.

if you're going to deal in facts at least be accurate, you know fine well you've got money you're just trying to get his tickets on the cheap :))))

It looks like Sunderland were very lucky today. Ipswich were all over them.
Sunderland v Pompey next week. Tasty. I would be quite surprised if Sunderland won that.

Back
Top Bottom